“School bus driver”

Inka Wasi Travel Service
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Peru Tours, Trips To Cusco, Machu Picchu, Inca Trail Expeditions, Trips To Ballestas Island,overflight Nazca Lines,trips To Arequipa, Colca Canyon, Visit Uros And Taquile Island And Jungle Expeditions.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Stairs / elevator, Stroller parking, Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Inka wasi was a wonderful experience they take care for everything about meal hotels transportation and personal attention I will recommend this kind of service the owner was a special person and one day I will return thanks Mr. Molina

All reviews
"collaboration"
"caracas"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We went to Peru from December 23, 2017 to January 9, 2018.
We did Lima-Paracas-Nasca-Arequipa-Colca-Puno-Cusco-Machu Pichu-Amazonia trip.
We was a kind of nervous to travel city to city on tourist buses on our own, but it worked out perfectly! We had tickets, vouchers on time and always had some agent waiting for us in the next city! Beside the recommended things to do we did some extras on a private tours. We paid a little extra but worth every soles!
In Ica we went sand boarding, Nasca we see the old watering systems and the mummies in the desert. Colca valley (choose Colca resort) the hot springs is amazing over the Colca river. Also we went there Ziplining; 1st time in my life and so cool!
In Cusco spent 3 days, it wasn't enough as so much things to see!
Went up to Manchu Pichu two days, definetly need two visits to enjoy it! Hiked up to the Sungate and to INKA bridge beside see the ruins.
Amazonia......it was pouring rain, so we did not go out to the jungle. The resort Corto Maltes was beautiful, but a kind of weird restaurant. It was like a military lunchroom. Have to wait outside, then everybody go in, seated to a designated table, with designated people, food was tasty but just enough to not get up hungry. Beside that it was nice and relaxing.....
Thank you INKA Wasi and Moises for the perfect vacation in your amazing country with amazing people there!
I wish we could go back and go to the north part of the country. Definetly we book with INKA Wasi!

Reviewed January 28, 2018

Peru is an amazing country to visit. I am an experienced traveller and use the internet to research my travel plans to the finest detail. Peru, is however a "tough" country to plan travel logistics due to the vast distances that need to be covered and the many attractions to see. Moises Molina was referred to me by a friend who had previously traveled to Peru. The Inka Wasi team was from the first moment I contacted them via email extremely professional, prompt and thorough . They advised and booked all our transport and hotels. No request was too much. Our logistics were flawless and the ground team that met us in each city/ town we amazing from the moment we arrived at airport/ bus terminal or train terminal to early morning pick ups for our endless excursions. I can truly say that they took the stress out of logistics so that we could enjoy the whole journey.
At one of the last hotels we stayed at , my husband left his rain jacket. 1 week after we arrived home Moises contacted me that he had located the jacket and would return it to us in South Africa. Their service can only be described as efficient way beyond the call of most travel companies.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank nwilkinson
Reviewed January 11, 2018

I contacted Inka Wasi after buying plane tickets to Lima. I got from Flor a 15 day plan, including all the requested sights and others more. Everything was well organized, contacts waiting for us in all 9! locations (Lima, Paracas, Nazca, Ica, Arequipa, Colca, Puno, Cusco, Aguas Calientes) where we had rooms reserved, excursions, airports, bus stations. All the people from Inka Wasi were helpful and easy to reach. Every time I asked for changes like new things to see, new trips, they were added immediately. The price/value are excellent and fit to what I need. Also with no issues due to Christmas and New Year's Eve

2  Thank Elphax
See more reviews
Reviewed October 27, 2017

We took the South Peru Circuit (14 days) in August, and thanks to Inka Wasi all was perfect. Since our first email exchanges from Italy, Moises was very timely and precise in answering all our questions and organizing everything as we requested. He came to visit us the first morning at the hotel to ensure we had all our vouchers and answer any question we had. Travelling through Peru and visiting so many places in less than 2 weeks requires careful planning and good knowledge of Spanish. I would really recommend Inka Wasi if you are considering to take such a trip.
Assolutamente consigliato!