“Rooftop bar and restaurant with good food and service.”
Review of Artemis Grill

Artemis Grill
Ranked #76 of 11,867 Restaurants in Singapore
Price range: US$30 - US$75
Description: Artemis is a contemporary Mediterranean-inspired rooftop restaurant in Singapore’s CBD, using fresh, organic and sustainable produce synonymous with the flavours of coastal Spain, Southern France, Italy and Greece. Artemis’ signature wood-fired meat and seafood dishes are enjoyed 40 floors above ground atop the CapitaGreen building on the corner of Cecil and Cross Streets overlooking the Marina Bay skyline, with a 15,000 sq. ft. Sky Forest - complete with the latest addition to the Singapore skyline, a monolithic flower. The unparalleled sky-high dining experience features full sound and light capabilities for corporate presentations, high ceiling interiors, as well as a 100-year-old Spanish olive tree as its centerpiece. Artemis’ 350-bin wine list also features a superb selection of wines from all corners of the globe, the newest additions being from Slovenia, India and Lebanon. Established by The Red Door Group, Artemis is a stylish and unique destination for rooftop dining and drinks in Singapore’s CBD.
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Great views and helpful service. The Raw Bar offerings were very good - especially the Japanese Hamachi. Wines expensive but the sommelier was very knowledgeable.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

It was my 1st visit to Artemis Grill. Geez, I was being teased by my lunch partners that I came out of a cave as I wasn't even aware of this place.

We were a group of 3, and the reservation was made by my acquaintance who was a member of the gym on level 36 and hence she knew of Artemis.

Ambience : 4/5
Great day , and clear skies, and seeing the skyline out of the windows is a plus when dining.

Friendly staff / service : 5/5
I must say they made you feel comfortable. You know when you enter a restaurant, and its a classy one, but the waiting staff makes you feel like you need to act like a snob? You know what I mean, when you dine at Tower Club, or China Club or the likes of them..Well it wasn't like this in Artemis.

Food variety : 3/5
Ok I am being harsh, and perhaps I like more variety on the menu. But it is very 'focused' and limited. So I think it is the only way so that Chef and the kitchen serves up and endeavours to deliver the best for dinners I suppose.

Price range : 3/5
Its not cheap, and at the same time not expensive, but its right up there.

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Food was delicious, ambience and view was great and service was excellent. We have been served by Ms Siti. She was very friendly and recommended great food to us. We will definitely go back again!

Reviewed 2 March 2018

We arrived without a reservation for dinner and welcomed without any problem. The place is very nice and the bar outside looks great. It's more business than romantic. The food was great and unique plates. My only real problem was with the wine list, I expected the rarer wines to be more expensive...but even the house wines were very overpriced without option. We paid $125 for a $20 bottle...
Apart from that, there is a new building under construction, which will impair the view over the bay...

Reviewed 23 February 2018

Menu is good. Equally good food. I liked the starter with chicken liver & wild cherries. However keeps you waiting for food. It was very disappointing not to get the complementary dessert as promised by the restaurant at the time of reservation for my wife's birthday celebration.