“Good service every single time”

Golden Peony at Conrad Centennial Singapore
Reserve a table
Fri, 23/04
20:00
Ranked #26 of 13,607 Restaurants in Singapore
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Marina Centre
Description: If you’re after one of the very best in Cantonese dining, Golden Peony has to be your first culinary stop. An award-winning restaurant, the premium Golden Peony is truly outfitted for the accolades they’ve received; with exquisite teak screens, porcelain displays of Chinese mythology and bamboo-handled tea pots.
Reviewed 5 March 2021

Good service (by shirlene and eve) and good food every time! Love the quality and pricing of food...

Date of visit: March 2021
CC_Sing, Manager at Golden Peony at Conrad Centennial Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2021

Dear Kareen,

Greetings from Conrad Centennial Singapore!

Many thanks for leaving this wonderful 5 star review on our TripAdvisor page following your recent visit to Golden Peony. I was proud to read your comments. Our team members are here to make your time more special and I am glad they just did that. I shall pass your feedback to the whole team who will be as grateful as I am for such wonderful comments.

I very much look forward to being able to welcome you back to Golden Peony in the near future.

Golden Peony Manager

Write a reviewReviews (422)

Reviewed 1 March 2021 via mobile

Absolutely a joy to dine here. Multiple visits now. The place is so enjoyable and the food is delicious. Excellent service notably Esther and Jean. Try their Lap Mei Fan!

Dear Daniel,

Greetings from Conrad Centennial Singapore!

Thank you for your wonderful five star review. At Golden Peony we pride ourselves on delivering the most memorable of experiences to all of our guests. It is a pleasure to read how much you enjoyed your recent dine in experience at Golden Peony and we appreciate your kind words. I shall pass your feedback to Esther and Jean who will be as grateful as I am for such positive comments.

I do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back for another Golden Peony experience some time very soon.

Reviewed 1 March 2021

Came to Conrad for staycation and had lunch at Golden Peony. Food was great, service even better! Especially Ms Esther who made us feel very welcome! We had a great time and many thanks for the lovely birthday buns.

Dear Sabrina,

Greetings from Conrad Centennial Singapore!

Thank you for your wonderful five star review. At Golden Peony we pride ourselves on delivering the most memorable of experiences to all of our guests. It is a pleasure to read how much you enjoyed your recent dine in experience at Golden Peony and we appreciate your kind words. I shall pass your feedback to Esther and to the whole team who will be as grateful as I am for such positive comments.

Reviewed 18 February 2021 via mobile

Came here for dinner and was greeted by a friendly host. Appreciate how the staffs were very attentive throughout our dinner, the dishes were delicious and well-balanced.

Date of visit: February 2021
1  Thank Shann_s01
CC_Sing, Manager at Golden Peony at Conrad Centennial Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2021

Dear Shann,

Greetings from Conrad Centennial Singapore!

Thank you for posting a review about Golden Peony. We are delighted that you had the opportunity to experience our restaurant and I am very glad you appreciated the unique atmosphere, as well as our extensive menu. It is always a great pleasure to read feedback such as yours and I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your time at Golden Peony. I shall pass your feedback to the whole team who will be as grateful as I am for such positive comments.

Golden Peony Manger

Reviewed 15 February 2021 via mobile

This is a very interesting restaurant. I was staying at the Conrad and the western restaurant was full so I opted for this outlet.

‘Behold, I tell you a mystery’ - apologies to St Paul addressing the Corinthians and to George Frederick Handel - for I shall use the same expression. Front desk tells you the restaurant is on the third floor - just when your in the elevator you realise there is no third floor - I press fourth floor with intent to walk down ..... nah doesn’t work. In short this restaurant has a separate elevator!!!

And so you find the restaurant. My reservation has been messed up but it all works out in the end. The restaurant has a grand appearance but not overtly Chinese. Not sure if I got a regular menu or a special version for Chinese New Year.

I decided to try it out as I had experienced the China Blue restaurant at Conrad Manila - but there is no connection or similarity whatsoever - the jour de vie of China Blue is not here - no modernistic popular Chinese - more traditional, high end cuisine.

I ordered an assortment. Took a selection. Meat was tender though difficult to discern the cumin flavour in the lamb. I think there is a tendency to subtly influence the senses. The abalone was nice but I’ve tasted better. The soup was tasty - in fact one of the highlights of dinner - extremely delicate. Dessert was nice also.

Service was impeccable. Ambiance graceful. It’s a good experience and an introduction to traditional Chinese cuisine. Maybe what an older generation enjoy. Sure I enjoyed it.

If I had to sum it up in one word - elegant!

Approximate cost $200 per person with a beer.

Date of visit: February 2021
2  Thank NigelG407

Dear Nigel,

Greetings from Conrad Centennial Singapore!

Many thanks for leaving this wonderful review on our TripAdvisor page following your recent visit to Golden Peony. I was proud to read your comments. Our team members are here to make your time more special and I am glad they just did that. I shall pass your feedback to the whole team who will be as grateful as I am for such wonderful comments.