“Cool Aussie restaurant in Chinatown area”
Review of Luxe Singapore

Luxe Singapore
Ranked #556 of 12,104 Restaurants in Singapore
Price range: US$19 - US$30
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Friendly service and a modern restaurant. After all of the Asian food I'd eaten in Malaysia and Singapore, it was comforting to tuck in to a nice rib-eye with garlic sauce. I also enjoyed my dessert, two sable biscuits with a lime, coconut cream, but had literally finished it in two mouthfuls! My girlfriends chocolate dessert was far more substantial.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

Come here twice on my 5 day visit, was in walking distance of where I was staying.
Atmosphere was quiet and chilled, clean crisp interiors. Loved the food.

1  Thank Alanna L
Reviewed 3 March 2018

Had Eggs Benedict there 03 March 2018. Served on sourdough bread with regular bacon instead of Canadian bacon. Crust on the bread was so tough, I had to really work on it to get it into bite size portions. First mouthful was extremely salty. Coffee was unremarkable. Better places to eat on that street. With service charge and taxes, bill came to SGD $31.00+
Rating bullets here don’t work. I’ll give this overall rating of 2 stars.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

I enjoyed this restaurant not only because of it's food but also because of its all round aesthetic and atmosphere. The food was of great quality and tasted amazing. The service was not the best but it was okay. The gentleman serving us seemed to be in a rush. The restaurant in general was exceptional, I enjoyed the atmosphere and the location very much.

1  Thank Anjali2580
Reviewed 29 January 2018

Service crew was friendly and helpful.
Food was ok. 3/5 items were not available which was tad disappointing.
Atmosphere was perfect for group gathering.
Last but not least, Luxe served wine on the house which I thought was the best thing to end the night. And the moscato was amazing. Thanks Luxe Sydney!

Review collected in partnership with www.chope.co