Plaza Premium Lounge (Singapore)
Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Average Lounge

Reviewed 18 May 2020
Aslam_Sherif
London, United Kingdom
Good value for money

Comfortable, cool and relaxing. Showers are great to refresh on a long stop over. Limited... read more

Reviewed 27 March 2020
noahelchap
Broome, Australia
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Singapore
from US$15.43
from US$91.15
from US$20.07
from US$39.79
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 March 2021

I travelled to Singapore many times. And sometimes I have a chance to relax in lounge. So I chose this lounge. The food is super with the Chinese style, and Malay and Indian styles.

The beverage I recommended is the Sugar Cane canned juice.

When Pandemic is over, I will come back again. I promise.

Best regards,

Dr. Vorravee Pattaravongvisut

Date of experience: April 2020
1  Thank Manonthemove9
Reviewed 20 June 2020

Such a beautiful lounge with a spacious dining area, and also semi-private seats for the lone traveler.
I don't have to worry about potentially missing my flight, as the boarding gates are just a few minutes walk away.

From the balcony overlooking the Heritage zone, Blossom has the best seats for watching the Peranakan Love Story.

Cooked foods such as laksa and glutinous rice dessert are quite good for an independent lounge.
Best of all, there is a small selection of wine and cheese to complement your meal!

Date of experience: December 2019
4  Thank WongHY17
Reviewed 1 June 2020

I've been to SATS Blossom Lounge twice. The first was a bad experience. The second one was better, though still nothing to rave about.
One thing that sets Blossom out from all the other SATS lounges in Changi Airport was the open concept. I was catching CX710 to Hong Kong, which based on my observation, was the first full service flight out of T4, so the empty lounge was quite expected. What I did not expect was the empty food counter. I could only scavenge for chilled sandwiches and canned drinks. The hot food only came out at 6-plus, which was ridiculously close to my boarding time, which made me wonder why they did not bother to cater for the first full service flight out of Singapore?
The hot food that did come out were underwhelming – baked beans, sausages and a pile of (potato?) cubes. There are better food options in T4, albeit by spending money.
Blossom was fitted out with modern furniture, compared to its older siblings. In place of squarish, 80s sofa, they used seats with slender curves decked with plastic and also soft tones accentuated with wood. The sofas were not so angular and in fact were comfortable to sit in.
Like I mentioned, I was at SATS lounge in the dead of the morning and was the only traveller in the lounge until 6am. The cleanliness of the lounge seemed to imply I happened to miss a party by 10 minutes. Everywhere, there were un-cleared utensils. The toilets had toilet paper strewn across the floor and water stains everywhere. You can probably find Changi Airport's dirtiest toilet in Blossom.

Date of experience: July 2019
2  Thank Zenov
Reviewed 19 May 2020

This lounge was very average compare to other loungers around the world. The food serve was and service was OK. There is room for improvement on keeping toilet area clean.

Date of experience: August 2019
2  Thank Aslam_Sherif
PPL_SG, Manager at Plaza Premium Lounge (Singapore), responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2020

Dear Guest

Thank you for your feedback. At Plaza Premium Lounge Singapore we work hard to provide the best stay experience for passengers who are transiting and feedback is an important element of our business.

We always strive on continuous improvement that will enhance the guest experience. .

We look forward to welcoming you back during your next stopover in Singapore.

Kind Regards
Operations Manager

Reviewed 5 April 2020

Just what you need after long haul flights or late night flights. Great showers and the waiting lounge is fantastic. We do this all the time when in Singapore airport on change over flights

Date of experience: March 2020
2  Thank 900howards

Dear Guest

Thank you for your kind review during your recent visit with us.

We are happy to hear that you had a relaxing time after your long haul flights.

We look forward to welcoming you back during your next stopover in Singapore.

Kind Regards