“Magnificent. I don’t need”

99 Buona Vista Kitchen
Ranked #1,352 of 13,638 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: Asian
Neighborhood: Queenstown
Neighborhood: Queenstown
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Magnificent.

I don’t need to write and more. It is magnificent.

If I could give one tip to any readers it would be to dine there and not take home but again....the food is magnificent.

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (33)

Reviewed 2 January 2020 via mobile

Our family likes this restaurant as it serves food freshly prepared in the kitchen.

The food menu has enough variety to satisfy most palates. Ingredients are fresh and we especially like the oyster fried egg. On biting, the oysters ooze its interior and combined with the fragrant fried egg, it's seafood at its best.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed 23 February 2019

We were a party of 4 pax. We had different dishes; fish head curry, prawns on hotplate, broccoli with garlic, pork and green beans. All really delicious and very tasty, and well prepared. Simple place

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed 10 November 2018 via mobile

We eat here regularly as it's close to our home. It's a value for money zhi char (Cantonese style) restaurant.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 5 July 2018

This place is walking distance from our home and we eat there at least a three or four times a year. The food is typical Cantonese-style Chinese and is good quality and value for money. We would normally expect to send around S$15 per head for our food, Plus around S$7 per large bottle of beer.

My personal favourites here are the black pepper sliced pork, bean sprouts with salted fish, and the prawns in oatmeal and chilli. Their fried rice with mixed ingredients is very good too. I don't think I've ever had a bad meal at this place and I've been going there for over 20 years.

Date of visit: July 2018