Regent Singapore, A Four Seasons Hotel(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$175
Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore(Singapore)
US$294
US$185
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$276/night.

Mandarin Orchard Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$223
US$179
US$152
  • Pool
Grand Park Orchard(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$168
US$160
Agoda.com
Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$133
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$156/night.

US$174
US$137
HIExpress.com
Ibis Singapore on Bencoolen(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$685
US$512
MarinaBaySands
1,057 results
All reviewslavender mrtlittle indiadeluxe resortrooftop poolrooms are smallcity square mallfarrer park mrtearly checkminute walkwalking distancedecent hotelrain showerfood courtshort staybus stopcomfortable staybalcony
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Expensive for what you get. I understand, Singapore is pricey, but for what we paid, I expected a little more quality. Pictures don't show how small the room is. But that was ok. Main problem was noise. Door to balcony and front door to room are not sealed. You can hear absolutely everything from outside. Doorbells, people talking, rubbish men outside. Very, very poor. Staff service was slow. Waited an hour for someone to bring a kettle to the room. Waited half an hour for towels to be re-stocked at the pool. On check-out, the Receptionist asked about our stay. I started to talk about the noise and before I'd finished, she was interrupting and saying thank-you for my feedback and she would pass it along??!! Excuse me? How about you let me finish first. That really irritated me more than anything. I would not recommend this place and I will not return.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Beebo77
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Had a good stay and service given was good as staff was willing to accommodate to the changes we wanted. However, the customers and neighbours I had were extremely noisy and one of them kept pressing the door bell at 6am in the morning and to make matters worse, the walls were not sound proof! I had to tell that young man off to stop pressing the door bell!
Rooms at the higher floors are quieter but expensive. Rooms at the lower floor are generally nosier due to high traffic and turn over of occupants as they are the cheaper ones.
Thank goodness, the staff were willing to put me and my partner to another room at a higher floor with lesser activity and our stay was so much better! Thank you for accommodating to us.

Room Tip: Rooms at the higher floors are quieter.
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed here on 1st april and checked out on 2nd april.
Overall the service is great,friendly staff,we asked fr an iron and immediately got one. We told them its our 1st wedding anniversary and they decorated the room with flower petals which is a nice touch.

Location wise,its near the train station.

One thing to take note,chairs at the balcony will get wet when it rains as there’s no shelter in the balcony.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Rooms are well presented, staff are very friendly and helpful. I asked for an iron they brought one straight away , was a decent model aswell. Pool is quite nice. Is a 5 minute walk from lavender MRT station. I’m happy, can’t complain about anything at all.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 28 March 2018

This is my third visit at this hotel and was my first pick due to previous positive experiences. I stayed 6 nights.I will start with the positives before I provide all the negatives that I experienced during this stay.
Positives
-Cheap and really close to two train stations
- A number of Hawkers markets close by that make eating cheap meals easy
- Two great new cafe/ bars since my last visit which ensured that I was able to get a great coffee each day take away.
- Check in / out easy
- Wifi great
- Roof top pool was nice

Negatives
- This hotel hosts travel groups who appear to consist of large family groups. As result there was plenty of yelling in the hallway, kids running up and down and constant door banging right up to midnight for the first 4 nights of my stay.
- The room I had was really tired : a good lick of fresh paint and removal of the mould on the bathroom ceiling would bring it very quickly up to standard.
- Airconditioner was loud but assisted with drowning out the other noise.

As I was attending a conference while in Singapore I was not returning to my room until after 3pm - it was never cleaned even though the 'please make up sign' had been on since 0800 when I left. For the first 4 days I just found the cleaning trolley and emptied my own bins, gathered fresh towels, replaced my water, coffee and toilet paper. I complained to the front reception after the 3rd day but nothing happened. Someone attended to the room at 5pm the night before leaving. Given that check out is not until 1200 there should be a large number of rooms to clean of existing visitors - the impression that I got was that priority was given to rooms being prepared for the next bus load of tours.
It is such a shame because this hotel is excellent for the price paid and in such a great location for travelling around Singapore - I will now need to hunt for an alternative in the local area.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business