“Super cool”

My Awesome Cafe
Ranked #21 of 11,863 Restaurants in Singapore
Price range: US$5 - US$100
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Open 365 days a year, with a menu offered all day long from opening to closing, we are a very cool Family (our team is our family indeed) and cosy cafe / bistro / bar that serves breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner (and very late dinner with a last order at midnight, daily). We took over the very first Traditional Chinese Medicine Hospital dated 1952 and converted it into a chill-out place that bakes its own bread and croissant, becomes a bistro at lunchtime and transforms into a bar / bistro in the evening. We serve breakfast, lunch and dinner (with My Awesome Salad being our iconic salad), we also serve sandwiches, hot main courses, desserts, protein shakes for the sporty guys, an acai menu for those in need of the purest acai available, and in the evening, a selection of 8 platters plus the full menu, that is available the whole day. This unique Hospital / Cafe / Bistro / Bar brings you back into time as the whole cafe is decorated with real true vintage elements and objects whose use has been transformed. With us, you will enjoy dining on 100 years old doors, Singapore school tables from the 1970's, drink water from what was once a Chinese Medical Tea warmer, and enjoy the superb and unique cabinets that were all hand-picked from generous and gorgeous locals who decided to give a second life to their creations. At My Awesome Cafe, we give a second birth and a second life to many, many items, and our food is extremely fresh, sourced from the best corners of the world. Being Genuine is our Awesome daily life...
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 8, 2018 via mobile

Awesome caffè is really awesome. We have very nice salad that is good when you want something easy and quick. Super casual place so don't be worried about your dressing. Definitely go for it.

Reviewed April 8, 2018 via mobile

Visited this cafe after reading great reviews on Trip Advisor - we weren’t disappointed- great friendly service and good simple fare!

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Very warm welcome by owner Frank and his attentive staff. Great food and love the proteine shake with acai!

Reviewed April 2, 2018

We popped by for breakfast after having read some of the reviews about MAC and were not disappointed by our visit.
I ordered the duck patte as a starter and the Chilli Con Carne as my breakfast and my Mrs ordered the "Awesome Sandwiches" (or something like that). Our food came out in a very reasonable timeframe and was delicious - fresh and super tasty!

Our coffees were lovely, as was the service we experienced. The vibe of the cafe was also great - really relaxed and friendly but still professional.

We had a great time and would definitely recommend My Awesome Cafe to fellow travellers.

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

Nice modern feel, friendly staff, but that’s not really enough. Coffee not good, bitter with a odd aftertaste. Go to upside down Coffee if you want a good coffee.