“Super cool”

Ranked #10 of 14,047 Restaurants in Singapore
Price range: US$5 - US$100
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central Area/City Area
Description: Open 365 days a year, with a menu offered all day long from opening to closing, we are a very cool Family (our team is our family indeed) and cosy cafe / bistro / bar that serves breakfast, lunch, snacks, dinner and late dinner. We took over the very first Traditional Chinese Medicine Hospital dated 1952 and converted it into a chill-out place that bakes its own bread, becomes a bistro at lunchtime and transforms into a bar / bistro in the evening. We offer salads, sandwiches, burgers, wraps, hot main courses, desserts, protein shakes for the sporty guys, an acai menu for those in need of the purest available, platters to share; the full menu is available whole day long with a good selection of wine, champagne, cocktails, beers. This unique Hospital / Cafe / Bistro / Bar brings you back into time as it is decorated with real true vintage recycled or up-cycled elements. Must try: My Awesome Salad, Duck Confit Burger, Sharing Platter and don't forget to grab an "I am awesome" tee shirt
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Awesome caffè is really awesome. We have very nice salad that is good when you want something easy and quick. Super casual place so don't be worried about your dressing. Definitely go for it.

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Visited this cafe after reading great reviews on Trip Advisor - we weren’t disappointed- great friendly service and good simple fare!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Very warm welcome by owner Frank and his attentive staff. Great food and love the proteine shake with acai!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We popped by for breakfast after having read some of the reviews about MAC and were not disappointed by our visit.
I ordered the duck patte as a starter and the Chilli Con Carne as my breakfast and my Mrs ordered the "Awesome Sandwiches" (or something like that). Our food came out in a very reasonable timeframe and was delicious - fresh and super tasty!

Our coffees were lovely, as was the service we experienced. The vibe of the cafe was also great - really relaxed and friendly but still professional.

We had a great time and would definitely recommend My Awesome Cafe to fellow travellers.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Nice modern feel, friendly staff, but that’s not really enough. Coffee not good, bitter with a odd aftertaste. Go to upside down Coffee if you want a good coffee.