“Authentic Indian Food”

Muthu's Curry
Ranked #440 of 12,079 Restaurants in Singapore
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Little India
Description: Founded in 1969, this small humble eatery has now transformed into a modern dining space. This Indian restaurant has made a name for itself with its signature fish head curry, cooked South Indian style. It serves mainly South Indian dishes, such as Masala chicken, mutton curry and Briyani Rice, but also offers North Indian cuisine, including Naan, Tandoori chicken and chicken Tikka.
Reviewed 3 May 2018

Try their signature dish, Fish Head Curry. Had other vegetarian dishes to go with their rice and naan bread. Yummy!

Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

Great foods. Fried fish, curry mutton, grilled chicken. Yummy, quite surprise, one of the best Indian cuisine restaurant I ever had. :)

Reviewed 13 April 2018

I visited the restaurant for the specific purpose of tasting their fishhead curry. The stories were correct - it was absolutely delicious.

Nice place, friendly staff, quick service and reasonable pricing.

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

I visited this place in March 2018. Food was freshly made and succulent. Ambience was well designed and the service was excellent. Only drawback was their promo item was not clearly explained and was a bit expensive - seafood medley. But, overall, it was a good experience.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

Shankar Kathir
· 7 July 2017
i think you guys are spoiling your reputation! My Wife Abd I always come here and right now, after today's incident, I am NOT COMING BACK!

I normally visit your restaurant with my wife and I do enjoy non veg items And we feast ourselves! (Guys I can pay for what I eat, Money is not an issue for me!) that's Not the point!

I came in today after my temple visit, and i was told that I have to order vegetables as my "main course" where I have ordered rice which comes along with two vegetables am I right? Plus I have ordered rasam and sambar as well as my side dish! I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY DO I NEED TO ORDER VEGETABLES WHEN I HAVE TWO VEGETABLES COMING ALONG WITH MY RICE SET AND WHEN YOUR MENU CLEARLY STATES THAT!

This is absurd! Your staffs are clueless!!!

i just walked out and I had my awesome meal at Gayathri's!

Guys, I am working in the tourism industry and i will Ensure that your place will not be recommended at all!

1  Thank BlkCpHs