“Excellent food and ambiance ”
Review of Muthu's Curry

Muthu's Curry
Ranked #430 of 11,948 Restaurants in Singapore
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Little India
Description: Founded in 1969, this small humble eatery has now transformed into a modern dining space. This Indian restaurant has made a name for itself with its signature fish head curry, cooked South Indian style. It serves mainly South Indian dishes, such as Masala chicken, mutton curry and Briyani Rice, but also offers North Indian cuisine, including Naan, Tandoori chicken and chicken Tikka.
Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

I visited this place in March 2018. Food was freshly made and succulent. Ambience was well designed and the service was excellent. Only drawback was their promo item was not clearly explained and was a bit expensive - seafood medley. But, overall, it was a good experience.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

Shankar Kathir
· 7 July 2017
i think you guys are spoiling your reputation! My Wife Abd I always come here and right now, after today's incident, I am NOT COMING BACK!

I normally visit your restaurant with my wife and I do enjoy non veg items And we feast ourselves! (Guys I can pay for what I eat, Money is not an issue for me!) that's Not the point!

I came in today after my temple visit, and i was told that I have to order vegetables as my "main course" where I have ordered rice which comes along with two vegetables am I right? Plus I have ordered rasam and sambar as well as my side dish! I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY DO I NEED TO ORDER VEGETABLES WHEN I HAVE TWO VEGETABLES COMING ALONG WITH MY RICE SET AND WHEN YOUR MENU CLEARLY STATES THAT!

This is absurd! Your staffs are clueless!!!

i just walked out and I had my awesome meal at Gayathri's!

Guys, I am working in the tourism industry and i will Ensure that your place will not be recommended at all!

1  Thank BlkCpHs
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

If you are in love with spicy food then look no further. Their fish head curry is the signature fish so don’t miss it. Don’t forget to order their in house lime juice to wash down their spicy food.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

I had the fish head curry. The curry was excellent. The fish itself was a bit overcooked. They only had the Red Snapper and I prefer the Grouper, so perhaps this slightly affected my judgement.

Naan was mediore - not sufficiently warm and fresh.

Rice was good.

Pricey but still a good experience.

1  Thank Traveler_Eyal
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

We visited in a Wednesday and had a nice evening with great Indian food.
The venue is simple and the lighting is terrible, so not a special occasion place...
but for a casual dinner, I would definitely recommend it