2 people are viewing this hotel
US$83
Free cancellation until 07/10/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$79
Trip.com
US$60
Hotels.comUS$83
eDreamsUS$79
CheapTicketsUS$83
3,745 results
All reviews bencoolen mrt water dispenser small room mrt stations first floor the ground floor walking distance great room short stay pleasant stay location is great business trip little india bed rochor refrigerator luggage
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I was being friendly welcomed by Bella when I checked in, she explained patiently to me and even offer her help if I required any enquires. The place is convenient, walking distance to Bugis or Orchard. The room was cosy, had a great quiet time spent in Hotel G. Would recommend my friends to this hotel.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 21 August 2021 via mobile

Checking in was a breeze. Front desk staff Daryl and Bobby were super approachable and friendly! Special thanks to Natalie and Hema who assisted with some questions i had regarding the amenities in the hotel.
Not to forget housekeeping staff, Azhar and SoonFa who delivered our request within just a few minutes!
Super efficient and amazing team @HotelG!
im already looking forward to my next stay :) <3

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 21 August 2021 via mobile

We checked- in into G hotel on 20th August 2021, the front desk lady name Iffah (the intern) was very friendly and accommodating. She welcome us with a friendly smile and the check in process were smooth. Great positive attitude from her. Thumbs up!

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 21 August 2021

Had a enjoyable staycay early this week. We were checked in by Nana who kept the check in process short and sweet :) Front desk staff Ana and Bella were also very hospitable and helpful in attending to our doubts ! The rooms were comfortable and convenient with multiple plugs. Not to mention the vintage theme !!! Special thanks to Anggun and Ain from Housekeeping department who assisted us with our clean room too !

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 20 August 2021

Upon checking in, I was handled by their tactful staff, Iffah. The whole checking process was really smooth. Totally impressed by the boho themed interior. Really needed a short getaway and the stay was what I needed so i extended my stay for another day. HAHA. Really appreciate the great service!