12 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Trip.com
Hotels.comUS$150
eDreamsUS$150
getaroom.comUS$193
4,704 results
All reviews lime restaurant orchid club eco friendly hotel hanging gardens champagne breakfast junior suite clarke quay infinity pool beautiful hotel the club lounge close to china town welcome drink chinatown mrt station evening cocktails business district business trip premier room
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The breakfast buffet and in room dining was a disappointment. Lots of great food options around.
Spa service was timely and very well worth.
Rooms are comfy and clean
Service takes some time so account for that

1  Thank dypti
Jean-Philippe Jacopin, General Manager at PARKROYAL COLLECTION Pickering, Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear dypti

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. While I am pleased to hear that you found our spa and guestroom comfortable and to your liking, I have also noted your comments on your dining experience at the hotel.

I value your feedback and will appreciate if you can share your comments with me by emailing gm.prsps@parkroyalhotels.com for me to personally review and improve our service shortfalls. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This highly acclaimed green hotel does live up to its name, with great location, clean room and more importantly, splendid service. We will like to give our thanks to chin and wong from front office, Candace from housekeeping.

Despite coming on a weekend, checking in was a prompt and fuss free experience. The room was clean and the view of overlooking Chinatown does complement the stay. Pool seems to be a popular choice for the gram (defo crowded despite having time slot), gym is modern and well-equipped.

It's a refreshing experience staying in a green hotel compared to the mainstream luxurious hotel, perhaps more can be placed into engaging guest to be part of the green effort.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank darlopez

Dear darlopez,

Thank you for your amazing review. I am most pleased to learn of your commendation towards our team for the quality of service and I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed our hotel's green initiatives and the modern comforts of our facilities.

To share, we offer complimentary daily activities for guests staying with us, one of which is a complimentary garden walk tour where you can learn more about the plants that call our hotel home. Do sign up for these complimentary activities the next time you stay with us.

The team and I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back for another refreshing stay in the future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Poor customer service. Most of the staff mumble and they do not speak clearly. Told to vacate our breakfast table without advance notice. No complimentary bottled water in the room. Bottled water in the room has price tag of SGD20.00.

1  Thank jeffncatt

Dear jeffncatt,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us.

I regret to learn that your recent stay has fallen short of expectations and I sincerely apologise for the service shortfalls. At the same time, we wish to share that bottled waters available in the rooms are complimentary for all guests staying at PARKROYAL COLLECTION Pickering. For guests who love the glass bottles and wish to purchase them, they can do so for $20.

I value your patronage and will like to personally review your recent experience with you. It’ll be greatly appreciated if you could email your comments to me at gm.prsps@parkroyalhotels.com. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I am very impressed and happy with the level of hospitality rendered by the reception counter. I went down to the hotel a few days earlier and requested for early check-in. The request was granted and made known only after I make a call in the morning to follow up. If the confirmation was received earlier, I would have been able to check-in much earlier to enjoy the great and beautifully designed facilities provided. Upon arrival, the check-in was smooth and pleasant. It was very thoughtful of the hotel to provide a kind care-kit for every guests. The room is very tidy and clean. It also has a view of the sky garden, though the plants do block much of the city view. But nevertheless, it felt like being in a jungle in the middle of the urban sprawl. I am very happy that they managed to arrange for the room with bathtub as I understand that not all the room type that I reserved comes with bath tub. I finally managed to have a great soak to relax my mind. We also managed to book the use of the gym and swimming pool much earlier. The only comment is that the pool water is frigid cold. I wish they would add some hot water into the pool. Aside from that, I noticed the pavilion base were rusting very badly. Perhaps a good time to refurbish the pool to include a water heater perhaps. The gym is very spacious and comfortable to work out too. And the Lime Restaurant food is amazing. And it is very reasonably priced too considering the 30% off complimentary for stay-in guests. Overall, I had a very nice and relaxing stay and wished for it to have lasted longer. Thank you and kudos to the amazing team of staff at Parkroyal Collection Pickering.

Date of stay: January 2021
1  Thank ask_j19

Dear ask_j19,

Thank you for visiting PARKROYAL COLLECTION Pickering and taking the time out to leave this wonderfully encouraging review.

We are delighted to hear that you were impressed with the warm and professional hospitality, your well-appointed room, as well as the dining experience at Lime.

Your review and feedback is very much appreciated and we certainly hope to be off service to you again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Relaxing weekend stay at ParkRoyal Collection Pickering. Front Desk are accomodating and breakfast selection is quite okay. The hotel’s strategic location is near mrt station and can easily stroll around the CBD area. Rooms are clean and cozy. A lot of food choices for breakfast and well served. Definitely we will come back to that hotel again.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Andromache1075

Dear Andromache1075,

I am very happy to read that you enjoyed your recent experience at our hotel. What's even more rewarding is to hear that you will return to stay with us in the near future. Thank you for the wonderful review and we look forward to welcoming you back.