Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Great Place to Spend Saturday Night

One the biggest and most popular nightclubs in Clark Quay Singapore. The ambience is great. We went... read more

Reviewed February 20, 2024
vikhyat_shah
New Delhi, India
via mobile
Corporate event awesome blast!

I recently had a corporate event at Zouk, and I have to say, it was an absolute blast! The venue... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Dreamer00640512722

Recommended experiences in and around Singapore
from ₱1,695.86
from ₱873.03
from ₱3,754.90
from ₱1,222.24
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 31, 2016

First of all, congratulations on keeping your terrible reputation, Zouk Singapore!!

I was in singapore for weekend holiday when your Jubilee Anniversary party took place. I arrived at the venue a little bit over 11PM with such enthusiasm. Having waiting at the understandably long queue, the 'bouncer' or outdoor staff asked for my passport.

I showed him my physical driving license card and a copy of my passport which fiie/pic I have on my phone. This man-who seemed to be in charge in that pre-entry ticket queue- turned me down saying I have to get my passport to get into their venue. As if the Driving license and the passport pic on my phone which data are matched were not good enough.

I've been to some Singaporean clubs like Avalon, Fashion TV club, and a few other clubs scattered around the city and NONE OF THEM have this disappointing policy and attitude.

I left the place feeling both terribly mad and relief--because Zouk obviously does not worth my money or excitement. You need to fix your policy and do your homework.

I went to FTV and another couple of clubs/bars in Clark Quay and had a blast!

Having said that, I think it is best NOT TO visit this Zouk thingie for the time being-or ever.

8  Thank beaulife
ZoukSG, Manager at Zouk, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2016

Thank you for your feedback. We adhere to rules on identification checking for security reasons. For all overseas guests, a physical passport is required for entry. We thank you for your understanding.

Reviewed May 20, 2016 via mobile

This was my first experience of clubbing in Singapore and it didn't disappoint.

We arrived around 10 pm were there were not much people yet. We paid for our tickets, got stamped, left our bags in the counter and went out to get some pre-drinks. We came back at past 12 and there were huge crowds outside the place already.

Music were blasting and people are just having fun. It was such a nice night out that I will truly remember!! I will be back!! Probably, less intoxicated this time so I could give a feedback on how the place looks inside. Haha. 😉

5  Thank ChenzelMae
Reviewed May 10, 2016 via mobile

The historic club is still great. Party all night, different dance floors, great music. Come here with friends. Prepare for higher prices, but its worth it.

1  Thank MonacoFreiliCH
Reviewed March 15, 2016

We were there for an event which was supposed to take place at 7 PM but ended up starting at 8:30 PM because the club wasn't ready. In the meantime, there was no food available whatsoever, because their kitchen doesn't open until "a certain time". If you order a soft drink or apple juice at the bar, it is 10$ per drink, which is outrageous. Overall not impressed, which is a pity because it supposed to be the best club in SG - what does that say about the others?

Date of experience: March 2016
4  Thank SingaSwiss
Reviewed March 14, 2016

Used to be an institution but recently turned into a pariah club. Guest DJ Fadi of Aly & Fila was on the deck but he was asked by the management to stop spinning to let a VIP guest to spin instead. Ultimately angering the trance community and brought shame to a club that have been consistently ranked as one of the Top 40 club in the world every year. 1/10 will not visit again.

Date of experience: March 2016