Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,480 results
All reviews tanglin mall traders hotel orchard road botanical gardens the club lounge banquet manager laksa shuttle service shuttle bus breakfast buffet food court business trip upon check rooms are small mrt station gym supermarket
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

My husband served his 14-day SHN at Jen Singapore Tanglin by Shangri-La. It was a nice, decent, cozy room. The staff (Ms. Bavani & the rest of the team) were kind, helpful and friendly. It was his birthday on one of the days during quarantine. They were thoughtful enough to offer him a little cake, card, and a YouTube birthday msg. They also passed him a poem that I had written for him, as a surprise. The 3 meals offered each day were pleasant and satisfying. Overall, it was a comfortable stay.

Date of stay: January 2021
1  Thank GraceValentineGagnon
Communications HJTS, General Manager at JEN Singapore Tanglin by Shangri-La, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear GraceValentineGagnon,

Thank you for your time leaving us a review for your husband following his recent stay with us. The team knows It is not easy to stay indoors for 2 weeks. As such we are delighted to hear that he enjoyed the things we have prepared to engage from daily handwritten notes, the birthday treat that comes with a card and video message as well as curated balanced meals. We sincerely hope to be able to welcome you and your husband, in the near future.

Reviewed 4 January 2021

Staff seems to be "non-hotel" trained. Very poor response & service, especially since from SHANGRI-LA Group of Company. Disappointing & surprising since this is my first time staying in a Shangri-la related property.

Date of stay: December 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank sofyanm136
Reviewed 2 January 2021

I wish to thank the management and staff of Jen, provided good services and meals during my 2 weeks SHN after returning from UK. They were very helpful and accommodating. I am very grateful that I was allocated to Jen, I had a pleasant stay.

Date of stay: December 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Karislmy

Dear Karis,

We appreciate you taking the time to do a review following your recent stay. The team is pleased to hear to have made your stay pleasant. It is definitely heartwarming for us to join you in the satisfaction of having successfully completed this challenge of staying indoors for 2 weeks. We sincerely hope to welcome you back, under different circumstances, in the near future.

Reviewed 8 November 2020

My quarantine has started today and I was shocked to see parasites in the toilet bowl when I checked in. These worms are alive and active for many hours. No one could explain how this happened (in fact no one made a visit to check which I understand as it must be virus handling guideline) but I only got a room changed after I complained 1.5 hrs later.

But what freaks out me is that I don't know what caused this worms. What if this comes from the pipeline? How can I trust water from the toilet at all? The hotel owed me some kind of explanation but they kept saying "sorry for your experience", "dust in your toilet bowl", kidn of things.

Is this really acceptable hygine & customer service for Shangri-la related hotel?

It is pity that I can upload videos here. As over 20 worms move quite flexible under the water...

Date of stay: November 2020
2  Thank Haneul J
Communications HJTS, General Manager at JEN Singapore Tanglin by Shangri-La, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2020

Dear Haneul J

Thank you for the review.

I am happy to know that our Executive Asst Manager - Rooms had been in touch with you on your concerns, and to share our findings on the offending item. We would inform that it was indeed debris that had appeared from the drainage system upon flushing being done. We sincerely apologise for the disappointment as expressed as we trust that a room change had been made. Please be rest assured that the upkeep and cleanliness of our hotel is of utmost importance in our list of priorities. We wish you well as you continue to complete your required SHN stay period with us.

Reviewed 29 October 2020 via mobile

I had to fly back to Singapore during COVID lockdown and was assigned hotel Jen to complete my 14 quarantine/ stay home notice. I had a comfortable stay. The experience was amazing. Thanks to the great hospitality and food. Special mention to Risha Rasheed from the reception. The customer service personal attending our regular request patiently are great. The chef preparing our food and sending it to our rooms are fantastic. Highly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: October 2020
3  Thank manaktala
Communications HJTS, General Manager at JEN Singapore Tanglin by Shangri-La, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2020

Dear manaktala

Thank you for the review. We are so pleased to know that the stay experience had been amazing and that you enjoyed the comfort we provided. Your special mention for Risha, highlighting as well the chef, who both stood out in their service to you, have been well received and they were only too pleased to know that they have delighted you. On the successful completion of your required SHN stay, we heartily congratulate you and wish you well as you returned to stay with your family. Your high recommendation for us is much valued.