4 people are viewing this hotel
Lindah H
Sydney, Australia

Great location

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Apr 12, 2024via mobile
It doesn't meet the expectations that one has in a Four Seasons hotel. It's a bit old-fashioned and the breakfast is missing something as important as fresh juices. The location is great. Service is professiona, attentive l and friendly.

Date of stay: April 2024
Responded Apr 15, 2024
Dear Yoteveo,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are glad that you enjoyed the convenience our central location brings, and had a positive experience with our service staff. Our team works tirelessly to ensure that every guest receives the service expected at a Four Seasons, and it is heartwarming to know that their efforts were appreciated during your stay.

We also understand that breakfast is important to kick-start the day right, and do offer a full international buffet with live food stations and fresh juices on the counter at One-Ninety restaurant. We are sorry that you may have missed this during your visit. Please know that we sincerely appreciate the feedback you have shared and will ensure to communicate with our team to reinforce standards and training, especially with regard to introducing our offerings to guests. We continually work towards enhancing the breakfast experience at our property, so please rest assured that our team of culinary craftsmen will continue to put their focus on this to deliver the very best to our guests.

Being in the business of luxury hospitality, we also continuously work on product enhancements around the property so that we can keep elevating the overall guest experience to ensure that each and every one of our guests leave with fond and exceptional memories.

Thank you once again for sharing your feedback and allowing us the opportunity to improve. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back for a renewed experience the next time your travels take you to Singapore again.

Priceline
    ₱37,796
4.1 km from Four Seasons Hotel Singapore
View more hotels in Singapore
2,977 results
All reviews orchard road jiang nan chun chinese restaurant luxury hotel ion orchard room service executive suite rooftop pool wonderful hotel impeccable service in room dining premier room f b early check marina bay sands fs concierge
Selected filters
Reviewed April 2, 2024

Terrible 6 day stay....first I was shown an old, worn out room; when I rejected it, I stayed at a better room. However, the room was never cleaned until 16:00 each day due to not having cleaning personnel. Seems, the hotel is running on the "Four Seasons" brand, but lack the funds to maintain the property. Sad! It could use a serious update!

Date of stay: October 2023
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Peter Draminsky, Other at Four Seasons Hotel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2024

Dear footnotesetc,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us.

Glad that our team managed to accommodate your request based on your room preference while you were with us, however, it is with regret that we fell short of expectations in other areas such as housekeeping services provided.

We understand that you were expecting housekeeping service, and would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused by its absence. It appears that the "Do Not Disturb" sign was turned on at the time and to ensure our guests' comfort and privacy, our housekeeping team refrains from entering the room to provide service whenever the sign is displayed. It is unfortunate that there was this miscommunication during your visit, and we are sorry that it led to any dissatisfaction as a result.

We are in the business of luxury hospitality, and the provision of caring and attentive personal service to our guests is of utmost priority for us, so we endeavour to leave our guests with memorable experiences at our Hotel whilst they are with us. Your feedback is incredibly important to us, and rest assured that we will use it to improve our communication with guests regarding housekeeping preferences.

footnotesetc, thank you for bringing this to our attention and we hope to welcome you back for a renewed experience the next time your travels bring you back to Singapore.

Reviewed March 31, 2024 via mobile

My stay at the hotel was incredible, surpassing all my expectations! The folks at the reception were not only efficient but also super friendly, making me feel right at home from the moment I stepped in. And get this – I arrived early, and my room was already set up for me at 10 am! Talk about VIP treatment.When I walked into my room, I was blown away by how spacious and modern it was. The bathroom was like something out of a magazine, with marble floors and a fancy shower and tub combo. They even asked me about my mattress preference before I arrived, and they had a whole pillow menu ready for me – talk about attention to detail!I decided to upgrade to the executive club, which came with breakfast – totally worth it. The breakfast spread was delicious, and the staff in the club lounge were top-notch. They really went above and beyond to make sure I had a great start to my day.And let's not forget about the pool and spa – they were both amazing. The lap pool on the 3rd floor was so peaceful, and the spa experience was out of this world. My massage therapist was incredible, and I left feeling like a whole new person.The dining experiences were fantastic too, especially at the Nobu restaurant onsite. Sure, there was a small hiccup with one of the bar staff, but overall, everyone was super helpful and friendly.All in all, the Four Seasons in Singapore has definitely become my go-to spot whenever I'm in town. The service, amenities, and overall experience were just unbeatable. Huge thanks to the Four Seasons team for making my stay so memorable!

Date of stay: February 2024
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed March 28, 2024

The only upside for this stay was the comfort of the bed. Everything else was not giving Four Seasons. Both pool areas is very disappointing. My delivery was refused and disposed and I was not able to get my money back.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
Peter Draminsky, Other at Four Seasons Hotel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2024

Dear Travelagent777333,

Thank you for choosing Four Seasons Hotel Singapore and for taking the time to provide us with your feedback here. We are glad to hear that the comfort of our well-appointed beds was a positive highlight during your stay.

As we strive to deliver service of exceptional quality and individual guest satisfaction, it is with regret to hear that we fell short of expectations in other areas. We appreciate the honest feedback shared as they serve as opportunities for improvement, and we would like to take this opportunity to assure you know that we continue with ongoing enhancement works throughout the property to improve the services and amenities available to our guests to ensure we consistently delight and meet guests’ expectations.

Travelagent777333, thank you for giving us this opportunity and we hope to welcome you back for a renewed experience the next time your travels bring you back to Singapore.

Reviewed March 25, 2024 via mobile

What a wonderful 10 day holiday we have had at Four Seasons Singapore. We stayed in an Executive suite which was really large and had amazing views. The housekeeping staff were lovely keeping our room tidy and providing us with fresh fruit daily. Small hitch in the middle of our stay which the hotel sorted out swiftly and kindly. Special mention for Tomas who was very helpful and kind.

Reviewed March 19, 2024

Wonderful hotel, such attentive service and rooftop pool was a real bonus.
Amazing choice at the breakfast buffet and food and service at dinner in the One Ninety and Jiang- Nan Chun restaurants were superb.

Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons