“Good vegetarian food”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Little India
Reviewed 6 November 2017

We prefer non-spicy, vegetarian Indian food and the restaurant served us the same in no time and with pleasant smiling faces even when it was the closing time for them. My husband and son loved this place!

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Very crowded, service was an issue. Mock-meat does not make the food tasty. It was may be an oil issue or something, but none of us finished our meals.

Reviewed 26 August 2017

brought my gluten intolerant and 2 vegan friends there

even though one could not take spice at all she loved teh char kway teow

not having been vegetarin from young i miss teh flavours i used to take and thsi is one of the few places u get authentic taste

soem items are out of stock at tiems but teh food is very good

not cheap in local indian dishes but very worth the rest

waitstaff often change bu teh permanent ones recognise u
always get free pappadam at starat(request for mint sauce)

free water

Reviewed 20 August 2017

Nice ambience with great food for vegetarians. They almost have every food innvegetarian. Be it Chinese, Malay, western and Indian. We had make a goreng and rava masala.

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

The sixth star is for honesty! I was here yesterday for take away and didn't realised that I left my wallet there until this morning. Very grateful that they kept it for me, all content intact. As long as you are in business, I'm a customer! You have done very well to have a team like this. Thank you again and to those who found and kept it until my return.