“Cheated by Seasons Bus ”

Golden Mile Complex
Ranked #342 of 556 Shopping in Singapore
More attraction details
Owner description: Golden Mile Complex is Singapore’s Little Thailand, a place where you can find all things Thai right here in Singapore.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I bought a ticket from the TBS bus station in KL to Golden Mile Complex in Singapore using Seasons Bus.

Not only did the bus arrive late at the terminal, we were asked to get down the bus at Larkin in JB and arrange for our own transfers back.

I told the bus driver that I specifically bought a ticket that would take me to Golden Mile Complex in Singapore, and he instead shoved 5RM in my hand, pointed to the 170 public bus queue at Larkin and said he was not taking us any further than Larkin.

Instead of 5hrs travel from KL TBS to Golden Mile Complex in Singapore as stated, I took more than 8.5hrs to get to my destination.

I will NEVER take Seasons bus again.

All reviews
"thai products"
in 4 reviews
"authentic thai street food"
"overhead bridge"
"stores selling"
"shopping mall"
in 3 reviews
"hawkers"
"taxis"

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The front deck guy is very rude and reviewing the timing on the arrival and leaving the bus terminal.
When he can't give a timing on the bus arrival, I requested for a refund and he told me to wait as he needs to call his boss. Since he did not call his boss I decided to pester him a few times about the refund. He unwilling said ok without any telephone call to his boss! So who is incharge there?

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

if you have a lot of time to waste on waiting, then take the bus.
It took me more than 5 hours from Kluang to Singapore!
1. Delay 1 hours from departure.
2. Changed bus two times at immigrant, total waiting time another 1.5 hour.

bad service and bad system.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is the worst bus service provider I have seen, to be exact , no service at all. Will not share grandmother story, just a brief sum up:

1. No one will entertain you even though you show up 30 minutes earlier as requested.
2. I had been waiting for 2 hours before hopping on my bus, departure time: 11:46 pm meanwhile boarding time : 1:50 am
3. Switch bus after stepping out from Tuas checkpoint, try looking for the invisible Starmart Officer. It's because they might change your bus again without prior announcement.
4. After an hour waiting as well as standing, I manage to get in the bus. And surprise was never ended, someone asked all passengers to get off and heading to another bus.
5. Thanks God! the bus departed at 8 am sharp.

All in all, can't really thank you enough from this luxury long distance bus provider. Please think umpteenth times before choosing them.

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had bought bus ticket (Starmart Express) from Singapore to Malaysia for 28 March 2018 at 3pm for 5 persons. When we arrived golden mile tower the lady in the counter told us that our seats have been changed and we have to change to another bus for no reason... and she told us because you bought ticket online so they will change your seat!!! How can this be?! So we get into a bus at golden mile tower and depart at 3.15pm. The bus stop us at ECP and we change to another bus (a double-decker bus)... once we get into the bus every passenger get their seat and they are not following the seat number. It was like a war and everyone was fighting for the seat even I also fight for it. after everyone is seated there only leave 5 seats for us and its separate seat for 5 of us!!! We argued with the assistant and the driver and they seem like none of their business and don't care and shouted "GO UP!" to us. How do you feel if you are a passenger and you paid for the seat? And now you get this kind of treatment!! The bus driver drove recklessly, he speeded through the red lights on the way to Tuas checkpoint. He is actually taking the risk of the passenger life!!! Is this kind of behave a driver should have?? Is this responsibility that a driver should have? If the scale rate 1 is very poor and 5 is very good I will never ever rate any marks for Starmart Express!!! I will never recommend Starmart Express to all my friends and families.