Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 August 2015 via mobile

I had a pleasant stay here.
I think it really is a dorm, many of long-term-occupants there. So.. the receptionists aren't always there. You should contact them before you check in so they can prepare. Otherwise you'll stand up in front of the front door.

-SAFE. The front door is always locked. Once you check in, you'll be given password to unlock the front door.

-HELPFULL RECEPTIONISTS. Forgot to bring universal adaptor, they lent it to me for free and without deposit :D

-CLEAN AND PRIVATE POD BEDS. The beds are pod beds with private lamp and socket inside. It's clean, comfortable, and good if you like privacy because of the curtains.

-LOCKER WITH KEY. big enough, i can put my luggage and daypack.

-CLEAN BATHROOMS. the provides hairdryer, handsoap, i dont know if the soaps and shampoo can be used because i think it's others'.

-GOOD LOCATION. not too close from MRT station (lavender). You have to walk about 8-10mins (closer to bus stop). It's just beside holy trinity church,shunzou hardware, and ABC hostel. There are 711, fairprice, mini mart, food courts, and plaza nearby (just 3 mins walking from hostel). It also near kallang heritage area, you can have walking tour in the morning.

-FREE AND FAST WIFI. they do provide 2 PCs for free.

Date of stay: August 2015
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank hellostefstef
Reviewed 25 August 2015

I stayed here for one night, when I reached here the receptionist wasn't there, my friend and I have to wait around twenty minutes. The bed is quite ok, and they also provided with a simple breakfast. We met uncle Ricky and he is super friendly person, he helped me by suggest the halal restaurant, and what we can do in Singapore in one day. Overall is a good stayed.

Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 28 May 2015 via mobile

We book a private-6-bedroom and it was awesome. Quiet, comfy, good free wi-fi. They have helpful staff especially uncle Ricky Martin. He has a good heart, told us recommended place to go, souvenirs to bring back home, etc. Also he let us to turn on the aircon during the day as we're exhausted, just arrived from the airport (normally, aircon is turned off during daytime).

We had our own locker and adapter for each of us so it's great. But please bring your own blanket as they only have small one, not enough to cover and it's really cold at night.

Bathroom is clean and have hotwater although sometimes the water wasn't that strong (esp the one on the right side).

Toilet is separated from shower and we are allowed to dry our clothes/towel outside shower room. Washing machine is also available but i think you need to pay small amount for it.

I didn't eat breakfast there but they provide it for free.

Also a good thing to stay here, it's close to a 24-hour foodcourt. Food is excellent and really cheap! Totally great for backpacker like us.
The hotel also close to MRT station and Little India. Easy to walk around and definitely we spend good time there. Sure we will be back again.

Date of stay: April 2015
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank CMarsono
Reviewed 13 April 2015

this place is very convenient, very clean and tidy. comfortable bunk and pillow. overall, i had a good time to stay here during my short travel time. this place is near to MRT station and food court..

Date of stay: April 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 17 December 2014

The cleanliness of the bath & toilet area during my previous stay makes me decide to return here. My first time staying at this hostel was 2 years ago. The dorms are now renovated & from what I read, there is a change of ownership. You can find capsule-type of accommodation at Pillow.Talk.

Positive stuff to mention - toilet & bath area is still well-kept (although there's occasional odour of urine - this could be due to the sewage system around the area). Aside from the comfortable bunk & pillow - I like the privacy.. there's a curtain at the end/side of each bunk. Other than that, private individual lockers are placed near you.. at the bottom of the bunks & no extra charge for this. Blankets are provided for those who feel cold at night.

Overall, I had a good stay during my recent stay but the environment was below average at night - it wasn't cold enough for us all to have a good night sleep as the air-cond was I believed switched on at 26/27 degrees. Imagine being in a 'box' with not much cool air around. Ideally, it would be good to have the temperature to be 20 degrees & below.

We heard snores during our 2N stay - I guess this is unavoidable if we choose to stay in a dorm of 8-10 bunks.

Date of stay: December 2014