“Sunday Lunch after CNY”
Review of Punjab Grill

Punjab Grill
Reserve with Chope
Punjab Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #219 of 12,644 Restaurants in Singapore
Price range: US$0 - US$100
Cuisines: Asian, Indian, Pakistani, Afghani
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central Area/City Area
Reviewed 18 February 2018

Enjoyed a delicious lunch at Punjab Grill. We ordered one vegetarian and one non vegetarian kabobs and samplers. The service is very good, and the waiter is knowledgeable on the food he served. A leisurely lunch, with right portions of food. Quite enjoyable.

Date of visit: February 2018
Punjabgrill, Director of Sales at Punjab Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you for your kind words. and we are glad that you enjoyed your experience with us

We do look forward to seeing you again

Best Wishes

Reviewed 5 February 2018

We were a family of 10 inc children. We had the veg set meal. There was a welcome drink, 3 starters by when we were already quite full, as we had eaten the khakras they keep on the table as a starter. For the main meal there was one daal and 1 veg, naan and biryani. 3 desserts and Paan shot at the end! If you select the set meal option then go on an empty stomach

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank Gazal P

Dear Guest

Thank you for your kind words. and we are glad that you enjoyed the set meal experience

We do look forward to seeing you again

Best Wishes

Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

Delicious Indian Vegetarian food if you’re visiting with your family at Marina Bay Mall. Had a lovely dinner after a day long excursion, also staff is very courteous.

Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

Went to Punjab Grill @ Marina Bay Sands in Singapore, along with my family.
Had heard a lot about this place.

On our visit to Punjab Grill, we were made comfortable as we had gone with prior booking.

Ordered the Punjab Grill version of Galawati Kebabs along with Rara Gosht & Mutton Biryani & Garlic Naan.

I had never ever tasted such soft & melt in the mouth Galawati Kebabs. They were just awesome & it went very well with Garlic Naan (By the way the Naan were super soft too). Later on when we had completed our dinner I wished to enquire from the Executive Chef, Chef Javed, about how he manages to get a very distinct flavor in their Galawati Kebabs. He shared a secret with me that he uses a pinch of kebab chini along with dash ittar (He refused to disclose the name of ittar) & then just before serving it he has it smoked with charcoal fumes so that we get a mix of all 3 flavors - Kebab Chini, Ittar & the Charcoal flavors. Highly recommended.

Now coming to the Rara Gosht. Here also the Rara presented by Punjab Grill is very different from any other restaurant where I've had Rara Gosht. All the Rara Gosht's taste very average in front of preparation by Punjab Grill. Had I know that even the Rara Gosht's taste would be so outstanding in taste I would recommend to all those are reading to review to just order for one dish per visit. What happens is that by time I've finished my first dish I'm left asking for more of the Galawati Kebabs or for that matter even the Rara Gosht.

Now coming to Mutton Biryani. What can I say about this dish. Just the right amount of spices & extremely flavorful. It was served to us the Punjab Grill's signature Raita - Boorani Raita. Very creamy, not too thick & just the right amount of garlic flavor. Not too overwhelming.

It's slightly high on prices but all good things in life don't come cheap. Don't mind an extra few bucks if you are more than satisfied with the wares dished out in a restaurant.

I just couldn't resist but a picture with the Master who weaves magic of flavors in whatever he prepared with all his passion and love.

1  Thank Abhavya
Reviewed 27 January 2018

We went there last night for dinner with my daughter. The waiter was polite and offered us the table that we required . It was not very busy for a Saturday night. We asked for a drink list . We saw the wine list and saw the house pour wines since I needed only one glass. It was $ 28/- for a odinary Italian wine. We ordered a glass and the waiter came with an open bottle. On tasting it I said that it was off. The waiter immediately brought a new bottle which was OK.Since we are a large wine importer in Singapore we mentioned that $28/-very expensive for one glass of house pour. The manager said that we were at Marina Bay Sands and it was an Italian wine, just to mention that we were not aware of our surroundings. We ordered just two dishes. No starters and no main course. The Palak paneer was very spicy and when we mentioned it the manager brought it again a little milder.The bill came to $200/- for 3 of us. The manager then tried tomake it up by giving us free dessert. I think it is a rip off as the Kebab platter was ordinary and so was the food.

1  Thank 56,772,013

Dear Guest ,

It saddens us that you did not quite enjoy your experience with us. We are glad to note that our staff did try their utmost to try to accommodate your preferences and we do hope that on your next visit you will try one of our set meal menus which give a more complete glimpse into our food