“Good food terrible service”

Warehouse Singapore
Ranked #7,656 of 11,767 Restaurants in Singapore
Neighborhood: The Quays
Neighborhood: The Quays
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Whilst the food we had was good, particularly the pizza, the orders were mixed up with another group, the meals came out in drips and drabs over half an hour, we were charged for various meals from other groups, and when we asked to pay the split bills, they took forever to come, check (most were wrong) and then sign for or get change. No apology for all the delays and errors.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We had the oriental platter for two with beers. The chicken satay was amazing as were the crab and prawn sticks. All of the portions were large and we left some edamame beans because we were full up.

Reviewed December 30, 2017 via mobile

Dined here recently while on holiday. My dad and I each had a pizza and they were very nice. My pizza ( pictured) was delicious and my dad said his was very nice as well. My Mum had a kebab dish and she was very disappointed as the dish was overpriced for 5 average meat kebabs. The price of all the food was really expensive so any tourists on a budget - beware!. Other than the price and the kebabs, the restaurant was nice.

Reviewed December 13, 2017 via mobile

I was in a business trip here in Singapore and this bar is the best that I find..come and discover with your eyes

Reviewed November 26, 2017 via mobile

There was 5 if us, -family dinner. My meal came 30min earlier than my boyfriends dinner. So by the time I finished it he was still waiting, the same situation with rest of the meals they just came at completely different times so none of us ate together.

1  Thank Adriana M