Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 11, 2016

My 2nd visit to SIngapore, I decided to stay in Chinatown. I stayed at Fernloft for only 1 night, price was SGD 20/bed/night, I can tell it was not bad at all. Location is perfect, it's located in the central of Chinatown. What's around are Buddha Tooth Relic Temple, Chinatown Complex, Maxwell Food Centre, and just few steps to Chinatown MRT Station. Rooms are okay for me, bathroom & toilet are clean. It was nice stay at Fernloft and I might go back here on my next visit to Singapore.

Reviewed March 4, 2016

I went to Singapore in July 2014 and stayed at Fernloft Backpacker Hostel for 2 nights and it was quiet good! Auntie Annie was not really a welcoming-person but she's nice and on the last day she gave us package of sweet snacks. The bed was quiet good, the toilet and the bathroom were clean, and the hostel also provided Wi-Fi connection to the visitor.

Room tip: Mixed dormitory was not bad
Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed March 4, 2016 via mobile

I like this place. Cheap, clean and located in strategic place. The bathroom always in clean condition. The room was quite at the night. So we can sleep or reading comfortly. This place nearby souvenir market. Love it. The receptionis was nice and friendly. He helped me to change my money. It is good hostel for backpacker.

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 4, 2016 via mobile

i always go to singapore , but most of the time i stayed in the hotel or my friend's place. it is my first time in a backpacker hostel. and i've found this place was okay to stay.. very cheap, comfortable, friendly receptionist. i stayed there for a week , they clean everyday, check on u if u need something. thumbs up for the very hospitable receptionist.
will surely recommend this to all my friends.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed February 1, 2016 via mobile

Stay away from this hostel. The beds are full of bed bugs. Managed to kill like 4 of them. Complained to the management and she got mad at me and said that I was the first to complain about it. My body was full of bites! The free breakfast was only 1 piece of slice bread. Beyond that you will get told off. If you arrive late, you will get told off again.

Date of stay: March 2015