Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Fabulous

Amazing experience. Plenty of variety, delicious regardless of your dietary preferences. My... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
teandrat
Great way to discover Singaporean foodie gems!

Reviewed 15 March 2020
SarahL1963
Singapore, Singapore

All reviews food tour street art amazing tour small group vegetarian vegan food wealth of knowledge local food little india neighborhoods culture hawker tours pace kaya gems perspective ethnic
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 March 2020

My husband and I joined another couple to do the History of Taste Tour with Eiktha and we had a truly enjoyable experience. Although, as a group, we all lived in Singapore, we discovered tastes and places we hadn't know existed before. The tour took 4 hours - mainly around the heritage area which is wonderful to experience - but every minute was fun and informative. We tried all different types of food and Eiktha was a wealth of knowledge about everything we tried and the areas we tried them in. We were even given a lovely jute bag to put any goodies in that we bought or had to 'ta pau' (doggie bag)!

I will definitely book to do another tour with Eiktha and would recommend the History of Taste Tour to anyone who has visitors coming from abroad to give them a 'real taste of Singapore'.

Date of experience: March 2020
Eiktha, Owner at VegThisCity, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hi Sarah,
So glad you and your group had a great time!
Thank you for your very kind review and I hope to see you on another experience soon!

Reviewed 23 February 2020 via mobile

This experience opened my eyes to Singapore vegan hawker food. Who knew there was so much available! We loved every minute of this informative, cultural tour. Please do go very hungry, there is a lot of food! Couldn’t recommend this enough

Date of experience: February 2020
Eiktha, Owner at VegThisCity, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2020

Hi Katerina,

It was an absolute pleasure to have you join us on the tour. We had a fabulous group, full of questions and lots of fun! Thank you for your very kind words, and for recommending the tours! Take care, and my kindest regards to both you and your mum :)

Reviewed 5 January 2020 via mobile

So pleased I did this tour as I’d never have known to try any of the dishes we had - I didn’t know what I was missing!
Eiktha took a small group of us to China Town, Little India and Kampong Glam to experience the Singaporean way of eating in the hawker culture. We sampled 18 different types of local food and drink. I arrived hungry (as suggested in booking email) but was still so stuffed by the end of the tour!
The group was a mixture of vegans and omnivores, it really is for everyone.
Eiktha also had a huge knowledge of the history of Singapore and different religions and cultures residing here. It was overall an interesting, enjoyable and delicious tour, a must do experience. Shiok!

Date of experience: January 2020
Eiktha, Owner at VegThisCity, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2020

Thank you for such a kind review, Elizabeth! There really is a lot to see, do and eat in Singapore and I'm glad you enjoyed the experience and the food. Safe travels, and I hope you'll be able to join us for another tour when you're back in Singapore again!

Reviewed 1 January 2020 via mobile

I always fancy joining a food tour while traveling aboard to experience authentic local food while knowing the culture. But I could rarely find one as a vegetarian. So I was really thrilled when I found out about VegThisCity. The tour didn’t disappoint! Eiktha is an awesome guide - knowledgeable, friendly, detail-minded and passionate about vegetarian food as well as Singapore.
We got to sample ~16 uniquely Singaporean-styled Chinese, Indian, Malay/Indo and fusion food within 4 hours, with stops showcasing the history and daily life of the different ethnic groups in the city. We ate and learnt a lot! Highly recommended!

Date of experience: December 2019
Eiktha, Owner at VegThisCity, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2020

Thank you for much for such kind words! I'm glad you had a wonderful time. Safe travels, and I hope you'll be able to join us for another tour when you're back in Singapore again!

Reviewed 10 December 2019

This is a Must Go Trip in Singapore if you’re a foodie and Vegetarian/ Vegan. Come hungry! there will be a lot to eat. Our tour guide Eiktha was awesome

Date of experience: December 2019
Eiktha, Owner at VegThisCity, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2020

Thank you Gopi! It was a pleasure to have you on the tour, and everyone loves your pictures. You are an amazing photographer! Hope to have you join us on another tour soon :)