“Great service and reasonably priced eats in a cosy cafe ”

My Grandfather Cafe
Ranked #4,921 of 12,217 Restaurants in Singapore
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Located in the estate immediately opposite the church we attend (Bukit Batok Presbyterian) is this family-run cafe. Always warm and smiling, the owners' service is intimate, the prices (see photos) are great value. Today, my Dad had cappuccino- it came with a satisfying froth and a local ginger biscuit. My husband had the Milo Dinosaur cake- lots of nice chewy Milo bits. I had an earl gray tea which the owners, without prompting, came over twice to ask whether I'd like a refill of hot water. My teen had a salted caramel gelato, great choice on a hot and sultry day. The Cafe is air-conditioned and the seating is nicely spaced out so you don't feel cramped. If you are in the neighbourhood (Street 11) and looking for a cool & friendly place to have a cuppa and a bite, look no further!

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

A good place to have desserts with love ones or family! Children chairs, bathroom is available. Recommended. A place where you may meet your old pals..