“I love Wellaholic!”

Wellaholic (Lavender Outlet)
Ranked #9 of 395 Spas & Wellness in Singapore
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: At Wellaholic, we work doubly hard to bring you the best beauty treatments ​with excellent customer service, at possibly the best prices on the island. We offer Elight Facial Collagen Boost, Super Hair Removal and TeethWhite services and treatments.
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I have been Wellaholic customer for more than a year and I truly love this place so much! Joyce and Hajir are the best therapist ever. They are super professional and friendly who always put customers at the top of mind. I could feel their joy and passion for their work through the excellent service in every visit. Needless to say about the result, you could see visible SHR result in just a few sessions! I used to have a very thick and hairy legs but Wellaholic have transformed me and gave me the confidence to show off my hair-free legs.

I would highly recommend everyone to give Wellaholic a try. You will love this place as much as I do <3

WildyWee, Public Relations Manager at Wellaholic (Lavender Outlet), responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hi Lalita,

We love you too! First of all, thank you for being with Wellaholic for a year and more! We truly appreciate it!! =)
Joyce has been leading the charge in getting the team to deliver superior service with customer excellence, and we do out utmost to monitor areas where we can improve further. Your feedback helps to keep the team motivated.

Once again, thank you for your support!

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"complexion"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Joyce and Hajir are so nice. They give good recommendation and they do not rush me for decision. Very understanding and friendly.

Hi NaWong,

Thank you for your positive feedback! At Wellaholic, we strive never to hard sell but offer recommendations and suggestions so that our customers can take time to consider and choose the packages most relevant to them.

We look forward to your continued support!

Reviewed March 10, 2018 via mobile

First time here for SHR. Overall experience was good with consultant Joyce. No pain!!! Look forward to the next visit!

WildyWee, General Manager at Wellaholic (Lavender Outlet), responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks Michelle for your positive experience with our SHR hair removal service!

Reviewed March 10, 2018 via mobile

First time visit to Wellaholic Lavender outlet. Joyce explained about the treatment patiently and treatment is done fuss free. Looking forward to finish the whole session! Highly recommended! :)

Thanks Sophia for your positive feedback with Joyce!

See more reviews
Reviewed February 26, 2018 via mobile

First time here, and its great to know hair removal can be done without any pain. Therapist Hajir made me feel comfortable. Looking forward to smooth legs in the upcoming sessions as well.

Alastaire C, General Manager at Wellaholic (Lavender Outlet), responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2018

Hi Nuraini,

Thank you for your comments. We always make it a point to be progressive in our treatments in order to deliver the best results with no pain. Glad to know that Hajir made you feel comfortable!

Cheers