US$218
US$187
  • Restaurant
Mandarin Orchard Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$183
US$162
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$187/night.

US$144
US$128
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$147/night.

US$276
US$220
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$279/night.

Orchard Hotel Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$129
  • Pool
Grand Park Orchard(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$177
US$162
US$151
US$108
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

Ibis Singapore on Bencoolen(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$101
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

US$135
US$131
Priceline
Marina Bay Sands(Singapore)
US$648
US$481
MarinaBaySands
  • Pool
All reviewsrooftop barbukit timahinfinity pooloozes styledowntown marinawater pressure was stronggold elitesky restaurantroom configurationluxury feelskyline viewvelocity mallopen conceptbusiness travellight sleeperlate checkthe ground floor
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

The first warm welcome by Hari Concierge just made my day. He been very attentive, helpful, and friendly. He constantly check on our needs, any plans for lunch or dinner and giving suggestions. Kudos for your exceptional service, we will be back again.
This is a exclusive city view hotel that away from city crowd, convenience access to everywhere. Last but not least, thank you Edgar for the great hospitality. He just made my birthday become an memorable one.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
caseyrafaelt, Digital Marketing Executive at Courtyard by Marriott Singapore Novena, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Joangcm,

Thank you for staying with us. We're glad to hear that Hari was a vital cog in providing you a great stay. We will definitely convey him and Edgar your praise. As you mentioned we're located just on the outside of the bustling Orchard Road allowing travelers a quiet refuge but still maintaining incredible accessibility thanks to the Novena train station being connected to our hotel.

We're excited to see you again.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Really excellent stay, but all this thanks to the front desk team because I believe if the first contact is positive all the rest for sure ll be positive. I reach for my check-in a little bit too in advance but you know I had a long flight and a long day behind, who take my check in Yvonne, she welcome me to Courtyard marriott with a big smile and presented her self, this make me some how feel comfortable, she did the check in processing very fast and by mistake some authorization was missing she was very nice to let give me the front desk email and ask me to send it once I m fine to that email... what say I was really impressed for once I felt really a sign of humanity and professionalism in a front desk person she was just perfect on what she was doing, She represent the real meaning of Hospitality... And then also the Front desk Manager Miss Yen she was really great I believe she is a great example of leader for her team, she was out on the desk in the morning to help her team and to insure that everything was going smooth, I took by mistake a Double queen bed in place of a king bed room, so she still apologized that actually was not her mistake or mistake of her team but my that I expresse my self wrongly and she did the necessary to satisfy my request...
About the room was great, small but everything you need was there, and also a really great view of the city..
I had breakfast in the morning, I believe that can be much better, all the hot food was getting too dry bcs of the double heat from down and the top, and all the cold cuts and the cheese also they get dry and from the hair bcs not cover or chilled properly. The only things that I enjoyed in that breakfast was the omelette was not that bad...
Very good and really helpful the concierge manager and the other two gentlemen always ready to help and to give you advices about places that you can visit or eat.. really nice people and always smiling.
It was a short trip but really great stay

Stayed: February 2018
caseyrafaelt, Digital Marketing Executive at Courtyard by Marriott Singapore Novena, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear 86Manuel,

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your review on Tripadvisor. Good service is our bread and butter and we're proud of our associates and its great to hear you enjoyed the service rendering by Ms Yvonne and Ms Yen. We will definitely convey your praises to them.

Our rooms are made for the busy business traveler and we're glad you enjoyed the functional space and the floor to ceiling windows in the room. We've noted on your comments on the breakfast and will let our culinary team know.

We hope to see you again in the future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Disspointed. I stay for 3 nights for a business trip and during my 2nd night i was woken up at 5 am because I can hear the next room talking and discuss their travel plan; the wall is not soundproof. Try to avoid the room I got if you need your quality of sleep, it is a connecting room which it is locked but sound can pass through. When I made a complaint, the manager said he'd check but never got back at me. I had to followed up for myself and asked for the room change. Im not very happy with the hotel on this case, but the rest of the service is up to the Marriott standard which is nice and clean.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
JeevannP, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Singapore Novena, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Dear Nitsajit D,

Thank you for honest and candid review via trip advisor as they serve as opportunities for improvement.

Rest assured your invaluable feedback on the soundproofing and our poor response from the overnight management has been conveyed to the respective departments for further review. This is not typical of our service levels, as we endeavour to manage each and every guest issue and bring it to a proper resolution.

We look forward to the chance to welcome you back in the near future.

Yours sincerely
Jeevan Prakash
Director of Operations

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

First time coming to Singapore the hotel is amazing! Close to MRT so easy to go everywhere. Hotels rooms are comfortable and nice. Staff also really friendly. I would like to recommend staff Herry work as concierge really nice service give during our staying 5 days, energetic man with positive attitude.

For sure will back to this place again.
Thanks and best wishes!

Stefan

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
caseyrafaelt, Digital Marketing Executive at Courtyard by Marriott Singapore Novena, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Dear Stefan K,

Thank you for staying with us during your stay in Singapore and for taking the time to write the review. We're glad you enjoyed the accessibility of the hotel. We use premium Sealy mattresses in all our rooms and its great to hear you found it to your liking. Hari is one of our associates that examplify hospitality and we are glad that he's on our team. We will definitely convey your compliments.

We're looking forward to seein you again.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Location of the hotel is great. Very conveniently located near Novena MRT station. Next to Novena mall. Very friendly staff.

When I arrived, there was a video shooting project and the hotel lobby was full of people and equipment. It was very disturbing as I just wanted to check in and leave for a meeting. However, we can see that the staff are doing their very best to assist the guest.

Choices of breakfast is good. Again very friendly staff that remembers your preference. Some even remember your name.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank lauph
caseyrafaelt, Digital Marketing Executive at Courtyard by Marriott Singapore Novena, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear lauph,

Thanks for staying with us and taking this time to write this review.

We're connected to the very central Novena MRT station allowing for ease of accessibility for our guests. We're glad you enjoyed the food and service rendered by our staff and we will pass on your compliments to the respective teams.

We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience during the video shoot but we're very grateful for your understanding.

We hope to see you again.

Warm Regards,