Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
7,305 results
All reviews crystal club clarke quay great location bars and restaurants singapore river club room from australia nice pool superior room shuttle bus swimming pool stayed here for nights rooms are small short stay an upgrade mrt station pleasant stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Booked this hotel from Klook to have a staycation with my friend for my birthday. It started with Anna from reservations, she is one of the most meticulous staff from reservations that I've encountered. I emailed to check with the hotel if I could get an early check-in and late check-out for my stay as I'd like to use the hotel facilities. She told me that although requests are upon availability, she assured me that she'd put up my requests. Also she asked if I was celebrating anything, and when I mentioned my birthday, she also noted it down in my booking. Lastly, she checked with me if I had any room preferences (which I didn't). I mean, she's really meticulous!

Upon my arrival on the day, I arrived at 11.30am after I checking-out from another hotel, and headed to PHCQ, we were swiftly checked-in by Angeline. Angeline (from FO) was amazing! She saw the requests in the reservation, gave us a room upgrade, and one with a river view. She even extended a late check-out to us, and to prevent us from getting locked out from out room, she helped us to reprogram our room keys.

Certain issues that I've encountered like not being able to call to operator or housekeeping (the phone just kept ringing) to request for ice and extra pillow, I went down to front desk and Angeline immediately got other staff to send the items.

The gym was quite well sized, and they have a fairly simple booking system to book for breakfast, and facilities usage.

Thank you PHCQ team, I had a comfortable and enjoyable birthday and stay here!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Dino Lim, General Manager at Park Hotel Clarke Quay, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Guest

Thank you for the feedback. We will continue to work hard to exceed guest expectation.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

A clean and average hotel near the Singapore River Clarke Quay area. The check in and check out were smooth and efficient. However, limited breakfast varieties and each guest only limited to pick one choice from the breakfast menu.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Staff is generally friendly. Place is clean. Personally, I like the swimming pool a lot as it is really nice and considered spacious. Will come back for another trip again. Definitely value for the money!

Reviewed 9 April 2021

Counter service was good, check in and out was prompt and fast.Porta Restaurant staff service was good. Keep it up.
Enjoy the staycation here as the atmosphere is peaceful and tranquail. Swimming pool very well maintained.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Dino Lim, General Manager at Park Hotel Clarke Quay, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2021

Reviewed 9 April 2021

Staff were friendly and efficient. Fuss-free check in and check out experience. The rooms were clean. Generally convenient location with restaurants, cafes and 7-eleven located just within walking distance of the hotel