7,002 results
All reviews little india bugis junction sim lim square free wifi bugis area rooms are small bus stop walking distance central location mrt stations hawker centre food court local food location is great short stay clean hotel late check
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I take a buffet breakfast on 9 & 10 Nov-2018, I noticed that the croissants that they serve are toasted and dark color. The food menu are always same everyday. The personnel in-charge in the restaurant are accommodating and polite.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
ibisBencoolenSG, Quality Services at Ibis Singapore on Bencoolen, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Rommelglobetrotter

Thank you for reviewing ibis Singapore on Bencoolen.

Your valuable feedback is essential in our continuous efforts to improve our offerings. Please be assured that this has been highlighted to our culinary team for review and remedial.

Nevertheless, it is heartening to note that the service has impressed you greatly and we hope to see you again soon for another pleasant experience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We love staying in this hotel because of its location. Its near a lot of good and affordable vegetarian eateries, just around the corner from Bugis and Orchard road and 2 mrt stations.
The rooms are typical Ibis rooms, clean, functional with a good shower and a very comfortable bed.
The only downside this time was the elevators. The full 4 days we were there one elevator was out of service and the other 3 very slow and not "quite right" sometimes they would not take more then 4 people. We stayed on the 14th floor and spended a lot of time waiting because of this.
We reported it and were told they were waiting for the firm to fix them. Other then that, it was a pleasure to stay there, as usual.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Traveggie

Thank you for the four star rating.

It brings us great to joy to note that the hotel has surpassed your expectations. Especially in terms of location and accommodation. However, it is with regret to note that the elevators have caused an hindrance to your otherwise comfortable stay. This had been reviewed and rectified by our engineering team to prevent any future occurrences.

Nevertheless, it is nice to hear that you had a great time with us and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is my 6th time in Singapore and my niece's first time,I wanted to stay in a good hotel near the Bugis area. I considered Ibis because I've seen it before in London and the price was reasonable and reviews said it was near shops and that was the kicker for me. We got there late afternoon but the check in was really fast, we took Grab from the Airport and it was only about 30mins or so to get there. The hotel is next to a big 7-11 so if you need any supplies and got hungry at some point in the night, you can just go down and buy something. It's also near the Bugis Station and the Bugis Market, in 5mins you can be at the Bugis Market already. If you want to really explore the area, you can even walk from the hotel to Haji Lane and even to Chinatown. It was so hot when we went there so we just decided to get Grab and it only took about 15mins or so. From this hotel going to Bugis Market you will pass by Albert Centre which is a big hawker centre, it opens early so you can go there for some hot breakfast if you want to! The hotel have their own money exchange machine, we didn't try it, but just in case you need to change money late in the evening and the one in Bugis market is closed already.

I like how the hotel cleans the room early and not too late, I've stayed at hotels where it's already 5pm and the room hasn't been made up yet! I also appreciate that they can keep your bags even after you have checked out and they even have their own post box when you want to mail postcards!

The only thing I had a problem with them was when I booked the room, I went to the website and when I got the confirmation email, it was booking.com who sent me the email. Come to a few days before we arrive and booking.com said they couldn't process my card, I called my bank and they said everything should be ok and there's nothing wrong with it. I updated my card details then told my cousin to call Ibis and tell them to process again...and again, it won't go thru, my bank said that the problem is with the system of booking.com and not on my side (card wise). And then booking.com will email you that if you don't pay for the room, it's not guaranteed. Lucky for me, I have a cousin who could call the hotel, and they told her they're holding the room for me and I could just pay cash. I just don't understand why Ibis doesn't have their own system where when people book it shouldn't have to go to a 3rd party like booking.com. I wish something could be done with regards to this. This is such a hassle most of all for those overseas who can't call the hotel because of international charges.

Apart from that incident, I would suggest this hotel.Room is not too big but there's space for luggage and space for 2 people to move about, and it's near shops and food places and subway station!

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Checked-in almost midnight, room was ready. Spotless.
The standard Ibis brand room.
What I appreaciate most is the intention to reduce the plastic bottles in the room. They provide us with glass bottled water.

As the hotel full with groups, breakfast will need a careful time choice. Otherwise you can book a room only too. The location is close with many restaurants.

Most importantly staffs are very friendly.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank adenoerwenda

Dear Adenoerwenda

As a hotel that is always striving to reduce our carbon footprint for a cleaner and greener future, it means a lot to us when our guests extend their undivided support. So thank you for your ringing endorsements of our day to day efforts, including the service provided by our team. Your thoughtful compliments will surely be relayed to them.

We are also delighted to know that the location of the hotel has served you well. There are so many wonderful things to discover around Bugis so feel free to ask any of our colleagues on things to do and places to see!

All of us here look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The central locarion of Ibis Bencoolen adds value to the hotel. Everything is walking disrance from Serangoon St. to Bugis Village. Restaurants everywhere. Rooms are bigger than usual Ibis. Overall value for money.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank Sulaiman H

Dear Sulaiman

Thank you for supporting ibis Singapore on Bencoolen.

We are indeed fortunate to be located in the heart of Bugis close to the most sought after attractions - culture, dining and shopping. It is also great to note that the rooms met your expectations and you felt that the property was value for money.

That is what we strive to achieve and we are ecstatic to know that you left the hotel feeling satisfied.

We hope to see you again soon.