“Simple & tasty”

Ranked #1,295 of 12,096 Restaurants in Singapore
Neighborhood: Chinatown
Neighborhood: Chinatown
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Not expect a huge & complicate menu, just few plates and that’s it! The signature dish, chicken rice is tasty, the chicken is succulent and the sauce is yummy! Quick service, clean restaurant and polite staff.
Worth a visit!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I heard so much about this famous, cheapest Michelin star restaurant, that we had to try it. Before we headed there our expectations got lowered a lot, due to the warnings from Singaporeans. They were right, it is overrated. Even though we didn't expect high-end meal we were deeply disappointed. Popular place as it is, it wasn't a surprise to stand in line for the order. But with so many people eating there, we expected to get at least a warm if not hot meal. We had Wonton soup and soya sauce chicken noodle. My Wonton soup was a little above the room temperature, but the noodles were cold as ice. The taste was decent, but we have eaten better. I just can't get over the cold dish. That disappointment encouraged me to write an article on my blog page. Feel free to read it!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Highly rated place in Chinatown, tons of tourists, very busy. We probablu should have ordered a full chicken, will have to come back at another time. Both restaurant and hawker stand have long lines! Restaurant is priced higher. Crowded! Very good flavor and great value...other meats were great as well.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

After all the hype I was left largely disappointed by my visit. Rubbery noddles served unlovingly in a pool of greasy sauce, with some gristly chicken thrown on the side. It didn’t taste great, and I left most of it.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Chicken was bloody. Some of our groups meals had virtually no meat. Sauce wasn’t bad. If quality control of the chicken was improved would be great value for money.

Been to Hawker Chan? Share your experiences!