“Delicious afternoon crepes”

Price range: US$12 - US$23
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Core
Description: ENTRE-NOUS creperie is a family run restaurant specialized in savoury and sweet crepes from Brittany (north-west part of France). Opened in october 2008 by a French couple. Their aim was to deliver crepes as traditional as you can find in Brittany. The crepes can be made of buckwheat or wheat flour ( certified from Brittany )and salted baratte butter is used to cook them on the spot on special pans called 'Biligs". You can choose from an extensive choice of homemade fillings. You can accompagny your meal by four different apple ciders served in the traditional "bolee". Homemade Soup,starters, ice-cream, quiche and desserts are also on the menu. The restaurant in a nautical theme can accomodate up to 30 guests ( for private events) inside and 16 in the al fresco area.
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

My wife and I stopped in for a Sunday afternoon meal. Geraldine was very welcoming, striking up conversation and providing excellent service.

We each had a savoury crepe and then shared a sweet one. All three crepes were absolutely outstanding! Definitely the best restaurant food we've had in Singapore so far. Price was about $20 for a savoury crepe and $15 for a sweet one, but the quality is so high that it's absolutely worth it.

We would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting Singapore.

entrenous-creperie, Owner at Entre-Nous creperie, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Mitch and Alisha,

thank you very much for taking some of your time to write this great comment to recommend entre nous creperie!
It was a real pleasure having the 2 of you on sunday afternoon.
We are glad that you enjoyed our traditional french crepes from Brittany.
I wish you a nice stay in Singapore and in South Korea next.
We hope to welcome you again one day if you come back here.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Husband and I stumbled upon this place as we parked to visit the Raffles Hotel gift shop, and I can’t believe what a find Entre-Nous is! Every single item on the menu is homemade and just so delicious. Unfortunately the best way I can describe it is: It’s like there’s a party in my mouth and everyone’s invited!

I had the escargot and my husband the French onion soup. We thoroughly enjoyed our own dishes, but enjoyed them further when we shared a forkful or two (or three!) of the other’s. So much so in fact that next time we return (and we WILL return! Very soon!) we’re going to swap meals. Same with the desserts.

I had a lemon and sugar crepe, and my husband had one of the signature crepes - caramel and apple with homemade vanilla ice cream. Well...let’s just say his was so delicious that this time he only gave me 1 forkful! However mine was still tasty enough that I didn’t mind.

Staff are incredibly friendly and give you a real sense of family. We genuinely can’t wait to return and inform our friends of this place.

1  Thank iloveflakes

Thank you so much for writing such a brilliant review!
It was really nice meeting you and your husband on sunday.
We are very happy that you loved every dish that you tried and i love the way you described the flavors in your mouth!!
We can't wait to have you back soon at entre nous creperie.

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

This is my second time to visit, and every time, this restaurant does not disappoint. Best crepe n town. Their Butter caramel sweet crepe and vanilla ice cream will make you want to come back.

Thank you very much for ranking entre nous creperie as the best crepes in Singapore!
We are very glad that our crepes never disappoint you.
We are looking forward to welcome you for a third time soon!

Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

Very traditional, very delicious French cuisine Crepes. Always want to try the traditional French cuisine, finally found a more appropriate time in April, and then I went out and totally exceeded my expectations, than expected, the boss also quite nice,for me is a excellent experience
非常传统,非常美味的法式料理!
一直都想去尝试一下这家传统的法国美味,终于在四月里找到了一个合适的时机,然后就去了,完全超过了自己的预期,甚至更好,老板人也挺好的,对于我自己来说是一次不错的体验,感恩老板的盛情款待!

entrenous-creperie, Owner at Entre-Nous creperie, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Dear Andy,

thank you very much for writing this great comment and especialy with these beautiful pictures you have taken!
We are very happy to know that you appreciated our authentic french cuisine.
We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Mushroom soup that I had was probably the best soup I’ve had in this city so far. Very creamy and very tasty!

Crapes.... Well they were AMAZING! If you’re crape lover like me then this place is a must. You feel that they were made with love and passion for food.

Also very friendly owners.
Definitely recommend!

entrenous-creperie, Owner at Entre-Nous creperie, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Dear Tijana,

thank you so much for this great write up!
It was lovely having the 2 of you at entre nous creperie on sunday.
We are glad you loved our mushroom soup as well as our french crepes.
We wish you a very pleasant stay in Singapore and we hope to welcome you again if one day you come back to Asia.