“Yummy biryani and murtabak”
Review of Zam Zam

Zam Zam
Ranked #166 of 12,332 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: Singaporean
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Kampong Glam
Reviewed 18 August 2017

Biryani is far better than many shops in little India, but most I love is murtabak which is very different and heavily stuffed compared to other Malay shops.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,201)

Reviewed 12 August 2017

Review by Dr Sim. Pretty good Briyani. Ambience is basic. I usually drive next to shop and buy back to eat. Service is quite good. There is always a few waiters next to the road hustling to sell take-away briyani. Regards Dr Sim

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

I went with my family hoping for a decent meal as i was following the good reviews, but i was shock, very dirty restaurant and awful service, crowded maybe because its cheap, not a really good food, i couldn't order anything for my children and i had to go out to look for other restaurant to find something my children can eat. I really hated the environment

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Was looking forward to coming here as read such great reviews. It was ok! Considering this place is always super busy, I really do think they can renovate it abit and cleanse it up! Not the cleanest at the moment which is off putting. Food was tasty but nothing to rave about.

Worth a visit if your not to bothered about cleanliness

Reviewed 29 July 2017

On the recommendation of Mark Weins @migrationology.com we went and throughly enjoyed the experience. We had a small chicken Murtabak and a curry with rice. Topped off with the Teh Terik. A delightfully Singaporean experience th at was surprisingly cheap, fast and delicious. We also got to watch the Murtabak being made through the downstairs window.

2  Thank Gandalf1982