Resorts World Sentosa - Equarius Hotel(Sentosa Island)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/21
Free cancellation until 07/22
Book now, pay at stay
US$563
US$469
Le Meridien Singapore, Sentosa(Sentosa Island)(Great Value!)
US$221
US$185
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$231/night.

US$238
US$228
Agoda.com
Free cancellation until 07/26
US$257
US$182
Hotels.com
W Singapore Sentosa Cove(Sentosa Island)
US$311
US$822
US$4,689
TripAdvisor
  • Spa
All reviewscourtyard suiteshutters restaurantsky poollarkhill terraceglass pavilionupper tierwhole eventsales managerdining voucherdirect access to poolbanquet managerpeacocks roamingheld our weddinglight sleeperlush greenerythe check in processpalawan beach
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I was here for a private gathering with Friends & Family.The complimentary ice lemon tea & kacang putih in the lobby is a good way to let guest relax while waiting to check in.

My stay here was wonderful, the pool was great, the room that we were in was spacious, the house keepers were very friendly and approachable. I also would like to thank the room service personnel who brought the tape to our room after we requested for it and I would like to thank the house keepers for providing us with another blanket, pillows and towels.

Unfortunately not all hotel is perfect and there is always room for improvement, i'm quite confused on why is the check in timing is so late while the check out timing is quite strict.I insisted on checking out late at 1pm but it was rejected so i asked for a 30 minutes extension instead, it still got rejected.

I do hope the management is able to look into the checking out issues as I am not the only one.

Cheers

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Amara_Sanctuary_Team, Public Relations Manager at Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Dear Yem H,

Thank you for your review.

We are pleased to hear your enjoyed your recent stay with us. It is always delightful to receive compliments praising our service and will certainly share your kind words with the team.

We hear you on your feedback and have spoken with the team on the matter. Every feedback is an opportunity for us to improve and we are grateful for the opportunity to do so.

We thank you for taking the time to share with us your feedback and look forward to another opportunity to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

A staycation with my hubby in a long weekend.
The 2nd hotel we have stayed in Sentosa.
The complimentary of lemon tea & kacang putih in the lobby is a surprise.
The deluxe room is cosy. But no shower towel rack in the bathroom, just a hook. Only a rug is given to dry our feet, whereby bath tub & shower area are in between the basin.
3 course dinner were included in our package.
We told the restaurant our choices of appetizers & main course an hour before we arrived. There was an wedding event in the restaurant, so we were told to have our dinner in Tier Cafe. However, serving of our dishes were very slowly, even we had pre-ordered. So the waitress served us complimentary fruit juice. Our main course were served 8.30pm, whereby we stepped in the cafe at 8pm, as per the timing I have told the staff to have our dinner. Despite, a long waiting time for our main course, the food wasn't great. Sea bass was over cooked & fishy. Same goes to the clams & mussels. There weren't many customers in the cafe. Maybe the staffs focus too much on the private event and over looked us as a minority.
The breakfast for the next day took a long time to serve us a table. A long queue in front the restaurant waiting for tables. We decided to sit outside since we didn't want to wait for a table in the restaurant. But no glasses to take juice. I can't find cutlery to eat. The food wasn't that great. Totally under manpower. Not enough to refill food & drinks, and replenish glasses & cutlery.
Intend to have a swim & laze around in the swimming pool but all sun benches were occupied, there was't many people in the pool area, just no enough of sun benches. Well, so we just went back our room to laze instead.
My hubby commented he should have booked Siloso Beach Resort same as our first stay in Sentosa. Their swimming pool area is huge & water pressure in jacuzzi is high. Their meals served nice & hot, with a taste like at home. They hired handicapped waiters and served faster than the ones in Amara.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

I attended a conference in this resort for 4 days.

The price I had to paid is quiet a lot at SGD400/night. The receptionist was not that friendly and helpful. Her face almost without any smile and look serious. Since this was the first time I stayed in this area so there were several things that I need her to explain. When I asked something about Sentosa Express ticket she replied very shortly. When I ask furthermore she gave an unhappy face while answering it. It seemed that I asked something that was not worth asking.

The room was nice and clean. But the quality of the furnitures, floor and towels is far from a SGD400/night hotel.

First night I could hardly asleep since the aircon was not cold as I expected even though I set it at the lowest temperature. The next day I asked them to check and fixed it.
But the problem came again at the fifth night : the temperature was set on 18degree but it felt like 25.

One funny thing happened, at the fourth day an employee knocked at the door and told me he was going to put some cans of drinks as a compliment. I asked him if it was a compliment why the fridge was empty for three previous day. He just said that he could give me more drinks if I want.

The TV was a smart-TV but with an annoying problem : many times the sound just suddenly went off. Even though the cure was easy : just unplug all the adaptors, wait for awhile and plug them back. It happen many times everyday.

The fifth day after check out. I asked if there anyway that the hotel had like a shuttle service from the hotel to the station. The answer was No. I need to walk about 400m for about 5 minutes with all my luggage to the nearest station. Many other hotels on my previous visit had that kind of service for their guest.

Conclusion : with SGD400/night I think I could have many better things and better service than what I got from here.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
2  Thank Tavadi R
Amara_Sanctuary_Team, Public Relations Manager at Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Dear Tavadi R,

Thank you for your review.

It is disheartening to learn of the your experience during your stay with us. We hear you on the shortfalls highlighted during your stay. The team has taken immediate follow up to these areas highlighted in your posting.

Please be rest assured that we will use this opportunity to share with the team in order for us to review our training and processes.
Every review is an opportunity to improve ourselves and we are grateful for the opportunity to do so.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

I've stayed in the pool villa and honeymoon suite with my husband before. Amara Sanctuary is where we got married years ago. The resort still offers warm friendly service today. Great reception staff and buggy service. Shutters food was excellent and child-friendly.
This time, we stayed at the Larkhill Terrace. It was tucked in a quiet corner facing the sea and pool. The room is almost like a service apartment with spacious rooms.
Very relaxing experience overall, we would definitely go back again.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Yasmine T
Amara_Sanctuary_Team, Public Relations Manager at Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Dear Yasmine T,

Thank you very much for your review!

It is always a joy to hear from our returning guests. We are delightful to receive compliments praising our service and glad to learn that the team was able to make your return stay more pleasant.

Thank you for your continued support. We look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed 21 March 2018

My husband and I held our ROM here at the Upper Tier with Amara Sanctuary in January 2018. We definitely received superb service from Stephanie Poon and her team and Sharifah and her team. They supported us and helped us pretty much through the entire event to make it a fuss-free, smooth and happy occasion. =)

The night's stay at the Deluxe room was also perfect, with a nice range of international buffet spread for breakfast. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple
Amara_Sanctuary_Team, Public Relations Manager at Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Dear shitlayeo,

Thank you so much for your review!

Congratulations once again to the both of you and thank you for choosing Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa.

We are really pleased to hear that our team was able to cater to your needs with the attention and care for this special moment. No occasion is too small for the team and we are pleased to hear that were able to free you from worry on your special day.

On behalf of the team, we wish you the very best and happiest of days ahead together and we look forward to welcoming you back again!

Yours sincerely