“Till we meat again”
Review of SKIRT

SKIRT
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Vibrant. Chic. Authentic. Fashionable. SKIRT. A bold and sexy grill, framed by wood panels and leather trimmings, SKIRT turns the heat up on an array of delectable meats, seafood and amazing side dishes, making for a remarkable experience of dining in Sentosa. Enjoy a world class selection and some rare and distinguished vintages from our wine cellars in a sophisticated setting. Child Policy: Please note that only children above 8 years of age accompanied by an adult will be welcome to dine at SKIRT.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Skirt steak done right - was flavourful and tasty!
Service was excellent - special shout-out to Mr Rahul who was being extra patient w menu reccomendations and approachable - made us feel right at home :)

2  Thank sLyD3R77

Hi sLyD3R77,

What a joy to read about your review about our cook to perfection steak.

I am glad that Rahul's warm hospitality has set a perfect ambiance for your dining experience.

Thank you once more for your commendation and I am looking forward to welcome you back for more exciting dishes.

Claire Carrascosa
Venue Manager, SKIRT

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Celebrated my husband’s birthday at skirt. It is the second time back here. Food is as lovely as the last time, and hospitality top notch.

From booking, to seating, to food and to desserts, the experience was impeccable.

Our service staff Tan was very attentive and helped to recommend a menu that suited our palettes.

The staff also addressed us by our names, which was a very nice touch. Definitely a great evening spent and well worth every cent. Will be back!

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Hi,

Happy belated birthday to you husband! What a great occasion to celebrate with us. I am delighted that you have enjoyed the food and attentive service extended by our team.

Thanks for the shout out to Tan, his knowledge and recommendation is a great example of his passion towards his job! All focused on making our guests feel at home.

Thank you once more for your commendation. When are you coming back?

Claire Carrascosa
Venue Manager, SKIRT

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Menu has changed since my last visit to SKIRT. They offer larger variety of proteins now compared to before. The starter bread was delicious as always. Oysters are freshly shackled. I ordered their F1 Sher Wagyu Ribeye and it was cooked just the way I love it to be! Juicy, tender and simple delicious! The wine selection was wonderful! Everything was made even better with excellent hospitality from the crew! Tan, Edmund, Joy and Michelle! Thank you guys so much for making it such a lovely evening for my girlfriend and I!

Will come by again soon!!

2  Thank jetgoh

Hi jetgoh,

Thanks for coming back. I am pleased that you have enjoyed the refreshed menu and our fresh bake as much as I do.

Cheers to Edmund, Tan, Joy and Michelle, all focused on making our guest feel right at home. They definitely deserve a pat on their shoulders!

Thank you once again, we will continue to work hard and bring the best prime cuts of meat from our parrilla grill to our guests table.

Gao Le
Assistant Director, Beverage & Food

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

A sensational find, SKIRT @ W Hotel Sentosa delivers on all fronts. The food is sensational (world-class produce treated with the respect it deserves in the kitchen) and the service is exceptional. Rahul and the team: Ray, Mae, Tan and Claire (yes, they were that good I even bothered to get their names!) ensured that we had a truly wonderful evening...
Put this on your MUST GO list when on Sentosa
(And just to confirm - I’m not associated with the restaurant or W Hotel in anyway, except as a paying customer!!)

2  Thank Anthony S

Hi Anthony S,

I am delighted that you have enjoyed our cuisine and the attentive service extended by our team.

Thanks for the shout out to Claire, Rahul, Tan, Ray and Mae. The team truly set us apart.

Thank you once more for your commendation. I am looking forward to your soonest return – we have more tasty and exciting dishes waiting for you whenever you are craving for more!

Gao Le
Assistant Director, Beverage & Food

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

The food was excellent! Not forgetting the lovely service~ a must go for steak! We definitely will return

1  Thank Kimberly L
WSingapore, Manager at SKIRT, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Hi Kimberly L,

Thank you for your compliments about our service and super star – the steaks which we always receive great reviews.
We are looking forward to welcome you soon with more exciting dishes.

Edmund Netto