“Wonderful new menu ”
Review of SKIRT

SKIRT
Reserve with Chope
SKIRT is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Vibrant. Chic. Authentic. Fashionable. SKIRT. A bold and sexy grill, framed by wood panels and leather trimmings, SKIRT turns the heat up on an array of delectable meats, seafood and amazing side dishes, making for a remarkable experience of dining in Sentosa. Enjoy a world class selection and some rare and distinguished vintages from our wine cellars in a sophisticated setting. Child Policy: Please note that only children above 8 years of age accompanied by an adult will be welcome to dine at SKIRT.
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Haven't been back for a while. Decided to try their new Grazing Menu and absolutely enjoyed it. Delicious! I would like to commend Roy for his warm and excellent service, thank you!

1  Thank BernadetteChua
WSingapore, Manager at SKIRT, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Hi BernadetteChua,

Thank you for coming back. We really appreciate your compliment about Roy and I am glad that you have enjoyed the prime cut and fresh catch!

Thank you once more for your commendation and I looking forward to welcome you soon again for another memorable night.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Had a splendid evening at Skirt and truly enjoyed the best ever succulent wagyu beef steak and not forgetting the sweets at the end. Top it off with excellent service from Rahul and team (Jack, Roy and Mae) who were genuinely attentive to our requests. Will be back!

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
WSingapore, Manager at SKIRT, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Hello,

Thank you for your wonderful review. I am gald to read about your dining experience at SKIRT.

Your compliments about Rahul, Jack, Roy and Mae are greatly appreciated. We will continue to work hard and bring the best grill to our guest’s table.

Thank you once more and I am looking forward to welcome you again.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Had my birthday dinner at Skirt and I am truly impressed how detailed from the start of phone booking until the end of our dinner service. Food was great - generous portion and special thanks to May, who has been very attentive to our request. Highly recommended for those who wish to have special moments spent in Sentosa!

1  Thank 672stephys
WSingapore, Manager at SKIRT, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Hi 672stephys,

Happy belated birthday! What a joy to read about your lovely dining experience at Skirt. Your compliments about our service team and cuisine are greatly appreciated.

Your special comment about May definitely put a smile our face and I am sure to pass your praise along.

Thank you once again for joining us. We will keep up the good work and I am looking forward to welcome you soon to SKIRT.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

On our last night in Singapore we decided to dine at Skirt where we were staying at the W Singapore. I read the previous TripAdvisor reviews, and had very high expectations. I was not disappointed. To be able to see the fresh meat selection on display and choose your steak was a huge plus. I had the Wagyu sirloin which was cooked to perfection. For appetisers we had the freshly shucked Oysters with coriander & gin, and pan seared scallops which were fresh and delicious. The staff were extremely attentive and helpful. Kudos to Chef Jeco and the team (Rahul & Christian) not only did we have a first class dining experience, it was the perfect end to our Singapore trip.

2  Thank thespgtraveler
WSingapore, Manager at SKIRT, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Hi thespgtraveler,

What a joy to read about your wonderful dining experience at SKIRT. I am glad to read that you have a hearty meal on your last night in Singapore.

Thank you for your compliments about our succulent seafood! Also not forgetting our wagyu steak which we always receives raving reviews and I’m glad you enjoyed it as well.

Your comments about Jeco and Rahul definitely made our day!

Thank you once more and I am looking forward to welcome again whenever you are in Singapore.

Christian Salvat
Venue Manager, SKIRT

Reviewed 16 March 2018

Was treated by my boyfriend to their Valentine's Day dinner. The service was top notch! Kudos to the entire team for their warm and friendly attitude. They were also flexible and quick to make adjustments to the menu when I mentioned my dietary allergies. The braised pork cheek was absolutely the highlight of the meal, but the Tournedos Rossini was disappointingly flavourless. The warm chocolate fondant was average, and there was only one serving to share between the two of us, which was a little disappointing. Overall the service made it a good experience, but I don't think I'll be back for the food.

WSingapore, Manager at SKIRT, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2018

Hi Elizabeth C,

Thank you for dining at SKIRT on this special occasion. We love your compliments about the warm hospitality rendered by our team and the commitment to our Whatever/Whenever approach to take care of your personal dietary requirement.

I apologise that some of the dishes fell short of your expectations. We will definitely do better.

Thank you once again for choosing us. I hope that you will give us another opportunity to welcome you and we can showcase a true W experience.

Christian Salvat