overall an okay experience but will probably not return again with some other venues offering similar food/experiences at better price points... that said, some of the key highlights:
- nice view (outside seating) / charming vibes (of the open oven and wide bar in the indoor seating);
- tasty chicken (the colombian chicken), probably the highlight of our meal;
- portions were decent.
- staff were a little cold, but warmed up when trying to recommend particular house cocktails (felt kinda little pushy as well);
- was also irritating that the staff would come to your table, midway your conversation and assume you are done with a particular dish or drink that was half consumed and attempt to clear it, without even properly checking to see if it is indeed so;
- even with the decent portions, food is kinda pricey compared to possible competitors/substitutes;
- was great that they immediately served you with cold tap water upon arriving, till you realized that it is charged at $2/head, affordable but kinda annoying.
That said, may have caught them in a bad morning, but the place may be just best patronized as a bar..
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.