Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
SAVE US$37
Trip.comUS$92
Booking.comUS$101
getaroom.comUS$114
All reviews oyster sisig four cheese pizza bar lo family suite pool access grand suite crispy pata happy hour is breakfast buffet free shuttle white beach private van caticlan airport standard room recommend this resort d mall beach view
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 March 2020

After the coastal clean up Boracay is perfect. Two Seasons is highly recommendable place to stay. Suites are nice, location by the beach. Restaurant is something unusual , it's fantastic! Three night stay and no disappointments. Nevertheless Pizzas are best in the island!

2  Thank johnjokinen
Kevin Porcary, Guest Services / Front Office at Two Seasons Boracay Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2020

Dear johnjokinen,

Thank you for taking the time to share your Two Seasons Boracay experience. I was thrilled to read that you enjoyed our room features and your overall stay. You will be pleased to know that we have taken our guest feedback to heart and also I’ll be glad to share your feedback with the chefs who will be delighted to read your total satisfaction.

We also hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again soon in Two Seasons Boracay.

Reviewed 23 February 2020 via mobile

The Two Seasons Resort in Boracay is a great Resort for couples, families and friends. I recently stayed in a family grand suite with a balcony. The room is spacious with 3 double beds (one of which is in a room with a door to separate from the main area) and a king bed. The bathroom is also very nice with a large shower and sink area.

The beach is lovely and extremely clear and clean due to the close of Boracay in 2018. The pool is quite nice, however not huge and not very deep. The restaurant and bar is also very nice with a great range of food (Filipino, Asian and Western) and happy hour is on every night from 5-7 which includes buy one get one free drinks. The four cheese pizza is a must!

The concierge desk and staff were very quick to respond and satisfy our needs.

The resort is located in station 1 of Boracay which is the more quiet area with significantly less people on the sand and in the beach compared to stations 2 and 3. It is a 15-20 minute walk to where there are supermarkets and market shops (D’mall) or otherwise a 100 peso ($3 AUD) tricycle ride.

The hotel transfer made the journey from Caticlan airport a lot easier as it is quite a journey. The charge was $24 AUD pp each way which included a van ride from the airport to the ferry wharf and then a ferry and finally a van ride to the hotel. The entire journey took around 40 minutes.

The hotel also offered massages, island hopping and water sports which are outsourced and can be organised easily through the hotel. The prices are affordable and the services were good.

I would definitely recommend this resort when staying in Boracay.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Kevin Porcary, Guest Services / Front Office at Two Seasons Boracay Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2020

Dear Becky A,

We would like to thank you for your patronage at Two Seasons Boracay and for taking your precious time to write your experience on TripAdvisor.

It was our pleasure to be of service, and I am thrilled to see that you enjoyed the hospitality of our eager team. We are more than glad to share your compliments with the concierge team and other staff who assisted you during your recent stay.

It is our privilege to be of service to you and we are looking forward to welcoming you back at the Two Seasons Boracay in the future.

Reviewed 15 February 2020

This hotel is absolutely amazing, do not be fooled by its size. It is on the nice side of the beach where there are no stones. The staff are amazing, especially Kevin, who helped plan my boyfriends proposal. Him and the staff did everything to make it special. The rooms and bathrooms were clean and nicely furnished. Breakfast was perfect, had live cooking stations. Dinner and cocktails were delicious too. Location is great, short ride to d mall. It is worth paying for transfer to and from airport with them, the service men were amazing and carried our bags onto the boat and gave us a private van both ways. Wish I could go back!!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Ms. Shahs

First of all, Congratulations! I’m delighted to be part of your boyfriend's proposal during your stay here at Two Seasons Boracay. Also, thank you for taking the time to post a review on Trip Advisor. I am delighted that you found the hotel to be the perfect blend of convenience, charm and personal service. Wonderful to hear that all of the staff were attentive and helpful. I am so pleased that your experience was fantastic from beginning to end and I do hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back on a future visit.

Reviewed 9 February 2020 via mobile

We stayed in the family room with a pool access and I might say that it was a very pleasant experience. The rooms were big enough to fit 6 people and the bathroom was very functional. We were welcomed by the staff and everyone was so polite and had smiles on their faces since day one. Mr. Kempee Velez took great care of us during our stay there. Would definitely recommend this hotel. Also the Four Cheese Pizza is a must try. ☺️

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Auli Plagata,

Thank you for choosing Two Seasons for your recent visit to the Island of Boracay. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed both our guestroom and bathroom. I am glad that Kempee Velez contributed to your overall experience. We certainly appreciate the kind words and recommendation. I will happily share your kind words with them, along with the culinary team.

We look forward to extending our Two Seasons Hospitality to you and your family in the near future.

Reviewed 4 February 2020

2 seasons is located on the best part of the White Beach. Breakfast was good and overall we enjoyed eating in their restaurant. However, it is worth paying more and booking a better room. We stayed in a standard room which is a bit dark as there is no balcony and windows are turned towards the corridor. For the same reason, it is also noisy, especially in the morning. Pool is located between more expensive rooms so we did not really use it. Nevertheless, I would highly recommend this hotel due to its perfect location.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Nevena G,

Thank you for choosing Two Seasons Boracay, and for your very candid feedback, though I am sorry that we did not meet your expectations regarding our standard room. I assure you that we will use your candid comments constructively and we will continue to work on both "the goods and the bads", and once again, I appreciate your observations.

I do hope that we were able to earn your confidence somewhat through the hospitality of our eager team in other ways, however.

We look forward to extending our Two Seasons Hospitality to you in the near future.