Lowest prices for your stay
$318
Trip.com
$236
Priceline
$312
Travelocity$319
ZenHotels.com$320
getaroom.com$368
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 15, 2020

This hotel is absolutely amazing, do not be fooled by its size. It is on the nice side of the beach where there are no stones. The staff are amazing, especially Kevin, who helped plan my boyfriends proposal. Him and the staff did everything to make it special. The rooms and bathrooms were clean and nicely furnished. Breakfast was perfect, had live cooking stations. Dinner and cocktails were delicious too. Location is great, short ride to d mall. It is worth paying for transfer to and from airport with them, the service men were amazing and carried our bags onto the boat and gave us a private van both ways. Wish I could go back!!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Kevin Porcary, Guest Services / Front Office at Two Seasons Boracay Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2020

Dear Ms. Shahs

First of all, Congratulations! I’m delighted to be part of your boyfriend's proposal during your stay here at Two Seasons Boracay. Also, thank you for taking the time to post a review on Trip Advisor. I am delighted that you found the hotel to be the perfect blend of convenience, charm and personal service. Wonderful to hear that all of the staff were attentive and helpful. I am so pleased that your experience was fantastic from beginning to end and I do hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back on a future visit.

Reviewed February 9, 2020 via mobile

We stayed in the family room with a pool access and I might say that it was a very pleasant experience. The rooms were big enough to fit 6 people and the bathroom was very functional. We were welcomed by the staff and everyone was so polite and had smiles on their faces since day one. Mr. Kempee Velez took great care of us during our stay there. Would definitely recommend this hotel. Also the Four Cheese Pizza is a must try. ☺️

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Auli Plagata,

Thank you for choosing Two Seasons for your recent visit to the Island of Boracay. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed both our guestroom and bathroom. I am glad that Kempee Velez contributed to your overall experience. We certainly appreciate the kind words and recommendation. I will happily share your kind words with them, along with the culinary team.

We look forward to extending our Two Seasons Hospitality to you and your family in the near future.

Reviewed February 4, 2020

2 seasons is located on the best part of the White Beach. Breakfast was good and overall we enjoyed eating in their restaurant. However, it is worth paying more and booking a better room. We stayed in a standard room which is a bit dark as there is no balcony and windows are turned towards the corridor. For the same reason, it is also noisy, especially in the morning. Pool is located between more expensive rooms so we did not really use it. Nevertheless, I would highly recommend this hotel due to its perfect location.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Nevena G,

Thank you for choosing Two Seasons Boracay, and for your very candid feedback, though I am sorry that we did not meet your expectations regarding our standard room. I assure you that we will use your candid comments constructively and we will continue to work on both "the goods and the bads", and once again, I appreciate your observations.

I do hope that we were able to earn your confidence somewhat through the hospitality of our eager team in other ways, however.

We look forward to extending our Two Seasons Hospitality to you in the near future.

Reviewed January 31, 2020 via mobile

The staff were great but the room was quite dated and was too cramp. We barely had any space to open our 3 luggage bags. Food at Bar Lo was decent and the in room massages were really nice though. Would stay somewhere else next time.

2  Thank MNMLIST

Dear MNMLIST,

We would like to thank you for your recent visit at Two Seasons Boracay and for taking your precious time to write your experience on TripAdvisor. We always value our guests who are keen on giving us their feedback. We will be actively looking into and addressing all the areas for improvement you highlighted in your review.

We hope that this would not deter you from further experiencing what Two Seasons has to offer.

On a positive note, thank you for your wonderful comments about our eager team. I am happy to know that you were delighted with our staff with great service. Our guest's recognition is always flattering for the team.

Once again, Thank you so much for taking the time to give us feedback and we hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed January 30, 2020 via mobile

Relaxed environment and delicious food!! We tried the nachos, mushrooms and the four cheese pizza. Without question, pizza is a must, and the overall price is more than acceptable for the quality and service (2 beers, water, nachos, mushrooms and pizza were +/- 1800 php).

Dear mogadan,

Thank you for the kind words about your BarLo Resto Lounge dining experience. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed both our food and the environment. I will be very happy to share your warm comments with the chef & team as well.