All reviewsoyster sisigfour cheese pizzafamily suitepool accesscrocodile meatcrispy patabreakfast buffetfree shuttle servicesuperior roomfirst floorwhite beachmanila officenice beachfrontbeach bedsprivate boatwalk along the beachrecommend this resort
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for two nights for our honeymoon after staying at another resort but probably wouldn't stay here again. We stayed in a room called suite heaven which I would say is extremely overpriced for what it is at around 26000 pesos a night. The room itself is breath taking as you get a full unobstructed veiw of the beach and have your own private decking area and infinity pool which I guess is what you are paying for. The staff in the restaurant they have are super polite and helpful and cannot fault they're service and the food and drinks are good too. Downsides being the quality of some of the things in the room. Expectations are high when paying these prices and they seem to have missed a few things.. There is only coffee in the room, no tea or even milk and sugar to go with it. Lightning is a bit strange as we didn't want to close the blinds as the whole point in staying here is for the veiw but you could only have lights on which meant people seeing in (as I went outside to check) or completely off. The only soft lightning could still be visible and only turned off by getting out of bed. Maybe could do with lampshades beside the bed. We didn't want to use the air con and the fan only had one very slow setting which was not worth being on. One night we needed to order room service as my husband was ill (I can't blame two seasons for this as it could have been from anywhere) but after ringing reception for an hour and not getting though had to go downstairs to the restaurant and they informed me it was a fault with the phone in the room which shortly was fixed after but the reason for room service was not wanting to leave the room! The decking and pool could do with a bit of TLC as the umbrella was ripped, stained and rusty and also impossible to move to a position to create shade in the afternoon. The glass around the pool was grubby. The walls had Brown stains on them and jets in the pool were on the first day but not the second or third despite requesting them to be. Obviously these criticisms aren't life changing but just highlight the little details that the room is not worth it's value. Overall we had a pleasant stay but we weren't wowed enough to return.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 13 May 2018

had a family getaway. we got a family room and it's beside the pool! family room is huge. The hotel has good food as well :) love the four cheese pizza! one of my favourite hotels in Boracay. highly recommended!

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

Having just stayed 5 nights in a standard room I found the staff very friendly and helpful The hotel has a small swimming pool which never too busy the restaurant is on the beach front
There is a good selection of food(including crocodile)and a nice selection of drinks
Just outside on the beach you can hire the normal water sport etc that you can barter lol
There is a local tour guide called Alex who I would highly recommend for trips ie island hopping we had a boat to ourselves and moter bike with driver on a island called Carabao in Romblon
He also does sailboat trips around the island of Boracay

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed at Two Seasons for six nights, in a standard queen room. Everything during our stay was excellent! The room was spacious, well equipped and cleaned daily. All the staff was very friendly, helpful and attentive. Food and drinks was very well prepared and affordable. The location in station one is perfect, calm and a bit away from the crowds at station two which is only a walk on the beach away or a short journey with tricycle. Would recommend this resort to others!

Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Karolina T
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

My family of four; 2 adults and 2 children stayed at Two Seasons late March for 10 nights. Overall we had a lovely time but there are things that could be improved.

This was our fourth time going to Boracay but our first time staying at Two Seasons.

PROs
- The staff here are friendly and our two kids loved them - big shout out to Rolland, Gio, Mae and Fate! As well as Alex who cleaned our room.
- The food at the restaurant was great, we didn’t have a bad meal. As other reviews mention, the oyster sisig is delicious as well as the halo halo and the buy one take one cocktails, especially the mango margarita (and for only ~200 pesos for two!)
- We stayed in a Junior Suite which overlooked the pool. It was a great room with modern interior and very spacious for a family of four.
- As we stayed during Easter, an Easter hunt was arranged. Our kids loved this and were pleasantly surprised with all the chocolate they received.
- The transfers getting to the hotel are easy and quick. If using Southwest Tours it takes a long time as there’s a lot of waiting around. But not with Two Seasons who have their own boat and vans. You still need to take a van, boat and another van but there’s no waiting around.
- The pool - yes it’s small and only to an adults waist, but it was adequate for kids. Besides, the best pool is right at the front... the beach!
- Great location at station 1 - best part of white beach and only a stones throw away from Willy’s rock.

CONs
- Some staff don’t listen properly to your requests and are not proactive wth service. Coming from Australia with great service staff, I have high expectations, although this seems to be a problem across Boracay, even the Philippines. Don’t get me wrong, there are some staff that go above and beyond but they are far and few between.
- We were charged an extra 325 pesos per day for an extra child for breakfast (aged 7). My issue with this is that the hotel themselves never told us about this - I found this out when I settled the bill.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family