Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Trip.com
$25
Agoda.com
$18
Vio.com
$17
StayForLong
Hotels.com
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 8, 2019 via mobile

La Isla Bonita exceeded my expectation.

Location: accessible and visible
Price: reasonable
Room: adequately comfortable
Staff: smiling and accommodating; always ready and willing to assist if we needed anything.

La Isla Bonita's hospitality was commendable and will definitely look forward to the next visit.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Rachelle A
Reviewed June 2, 2019

I booked 3 nights thru agoda. I travelled with my 2kids ages 13 and 7. When we got there, you need to pass by a,muddy road from the highway. When you arrive at the reception, stray dogs will welcome you which is not pleasant for me. They gave us a room with 2 single beds because they said I have a kid with me so they need to set up an extra bed. When we arrived at the room, i was really frustrated!! 2 beds were so small and they only gave us one THIN blanket! There are power cut in Boracay and the worst is, the generator was beside our room!! We could not sleep! I emailed agoda at 2am to shorten my stay. But the next morning they offered us to transfer to a 'better room'. We were on our island hopping and told the 2 receptionists on May 28 @830AM that they can transfer our things to a new room since i got all our valuables with me. After an exhausting island hopping and 45minute walk from station 1 to the resort, they gave us the new room but was surprised to see that they didnt move our things. So i went down from the third floor to check our things and the receptionist just handed me our key from previous room and told me 'Mam just get your things from your previous room by yourself' i was stunned! I could not believed it! I kept calling her but she wont listen! she was playing dumb. She pretended she didnt hear me! When i saw another lady i gave her the key and demanded them to move our things to the new room which is located on the freaking third flooor!!! Yes, third floor with a narrow and steep stairs!! Our new room? Still could not sleep because water wont drain and the bathroom smells stinky Like there was a problem with the sewege.

Maybe other reviews here state that its a good location because its there first time. Yes it is on beachfront but ur rooms dont have seaview! U have road view! Location is so far from civilization lol! Its like ur an outcast! Worst, no toiletries even a small soap. No free bottled water yet they claim to be a 3 star hotel! I am a hotelier so i should know this! Room has no free breakfast and its overpriced for the service they treat you.. if you ask for a glass of water or cup of hot water they charged u with 10 pesos! If you have a lil budget, go somewhere else! Paid 2.3k a night with no bfast and no toiletries and drinking water! Too expensive for an outdated room, lousy and unprofessional staff. They made our Boracay trip not so memorable! Oh by the way, their extra bed means EXTRA FOAM! means u need to sleep on the floor. Book another resort!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 30, 2019 via mobile

Pros
Situated at station 3, best landmark by the highway are the Budget Mart and the talipapa,
Hotel is conveniently located by the beach front.
From the highway a walking distance to Station X.
Near a 7/11 store.
Budget hotel, mostly families stay here.
They do have a lot of trash bins and faucets to wash your feet.

Cons
Almost at the end of station 3.
Be prepared to walk going to the hotel from the highway.
The road tends to get flooded and muddy.
A little limited to places you can eat (based on affordability)
Rooms are outdated. Not so good air-conditioning and water supply.
No complimentary toiletries. Some rooms do not have TV set.

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank aihee
Reviewed May 14, 2019 via mobile

AC was weak, our first room wasnt ready too. No TV, mini fridge, or even hot water in showers. We demanded move to another room, AC was weak again, no hot water and still no TV or wifi. Worst spent cash ever!

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank elemagdael
Reviewed April 14, 2019

It's a resort location directly near the beach at boat station 3. The rooms are clean and comfortable. But don't expect luxery. Therefore the room rates are affortable. The breakfast should be better, it's for people who doesn't need a big choice. For a tv (small screen) an extra charge will apply.

Date of stay: May 2018