All reviews rooftop pool rooms are modern hotel is located white beach spent nights beach front the ground floor recommend this hotel deluxe room sink balcony servings island haha station
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

This hotel is a gem on the island - affordable, clean, spacious, with well-appointed rooms and basically all the things you would find in bigger hotels for double the price.

Our room was big with two quite comfortable beds. The service - front desk, restaurant and pool bar are great. Friendly helpful and sincere. The food in the restaurant was good too - I enjoyed my pancakes immensely.

Noise is tolerable, you will hear some street noise and likely karaoke on weekends. But it did not bother us (we stayed in room 207).

The room comes with wifi that we never used because it was spotty and slow. Island life.

Some suggestions for improvement:
- Add chair/s for working, for business travelers like us
- improve wifi

We will be back!!

Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
3  Thank iamjulienne
ALOHA G, Front Office Manager at Aloha Boracay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Dear iamjullienne,

We are very pleased that you have enjoyed your stay with us. We are doing improvements to make our wifi signal better and we are very happy that you have enjoyed the food in our restaurant. I will advise the management about your concern about having extra chairs on the room for the convenience of business travelers such as yourself. Again thank you for choosing Aloha Boracay Hotel as your home away from home and I am personally looking forward to welcoming you again on your next stay.

Many Thanks,
Glenn de Manuel
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 17 June 2017

Whats Good:Aloha is very nice hotel and located at the centre of the island where beautiful white beach and market is only a few minutes walk. Staff was amazing and hospitable never failed to greet and smile when we pass by to reception, codos to them were they allow as to have an early check in from a hassle flight and a very tiring trip.Room are clean and new, they have infinity pool located at rooftop where you can enjoy the view of the sunset and my kids love it too. The breakfast is great a lot of choices and excellent service, staff is very accommodating and amazing, food is tasty and steaks awesome.Whats not Good: the music was way too loud and if you want to catch up on a chat with your friends, this is not the place for you. Staff outside is busy chatting and laughing.But i really like it to go back here and I will definitely recommend this hotel to my friends and family.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
3  Thank Travellervice
GM Gil S, General Manager at Aloha Boracay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2017

Hi dear guest,

Many thanks for your wonderful comments.

I have shared your commentaries with the staff and they were very happy. Also, some understood their shortcomings as stated. But we all agree on saying the "guests like you, who appreciates the hospitality we provide, fuels our passion to still do more.

We hope to see you back with your family and friends.

Gil Santiago

Reviewed 7 June 2017

We spent 4 nights at the Aloha and it was excellent. We spend a lot of time overseas and spent 1 month in the Philippines and Aloha was excellent in every aspect. We could not fault the accomadation, staff and the food in there Restaurant.

Room Tip: Deluxe double with Balcony. Excellent size room, very quiet, nice basic view from Balcony, very clean.
Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
3  Thank LivenTheDream2014
GM Gil S, General Manager at Aloha Boracay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2017

Hi LivenTheDream2014,

I have shared your review with the staff of Aloha Boracay Hotel and we are all very happy that you enjoyed your stay.

We like thank you for your brief but wonderful review of our hotel room, food and most especially the people. Your review fuels our passion to surpass be the best of what we offer.

We are your "Ohana" this side of the island.

Gil

Reviewed 23 May 2017

The hotel was overall good. It is clean, the corridors look way better than the other hotels, I can say it looks sophisticated. I bet this is a peaceful and quiet hotel which I like the most since other hotels don't care if there are loud noises within the vicinity. There is also an elevator which made it easier for me and my daughter to go up and down especially the pool and bar is on the rooftop. My first time in Boracay I booked a hotel without elevator so I know the convenience it gives to the customers. The pool is nice, my daughter enjoyed a lot. The room was also sufficient, I liked the room. We even get a balcony. The breakfast was ok even though it is not a buffet. Staffs are nice! Location is accessible to. There is a ministop almost down of the building and it is near Station X where you have several food shops.

The only negative I found is that there is no towel rack reachable from the shower or anywhere where you can hang your clothes or towel if in case you want to change clothes inside the bathroom. There is also a problem with our sink, I called the maintenance and they fixed it but still it wasn't working well. I just don't want to call too many times as they have to go back and forth which bothers me, so just decided to let it pass since I have a work around for it. But all in all, it was fine.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Haki G

Dear HakiG,

Many thanks for your wonderful review and for pointing out some details we might have left of. Your concern will be acted upon at once and I personally thank you for raising this up.

We hope to see you back if you visit Boracay Island again. Your Aloha "Ohana" will be more than happy to make sure that your stay will merit your appreciation.

Many thanks,
Gil

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

i stayed there one night only, everything was excellent, from service to food. Unfortunately i missed the 2 days pool party that started next day. But the preparations were impressive.Rooms are large, beds have good comforters and pillows. The resto food is superb, had a peanut chili burger that i could not even finish, too big.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank Helmut S
GM Gil S, General Manager at Aloha Boracay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2017

Hi Helmut S,

I shared your review with the staff of the hotel and we are all very happy and appreciative of your review.

The two days of LaBoracay party really came through very well. We hope that you can plan your next trip to Boracay during the Labor Day weekend and stay with us again. We will definitely love to have you on our pool parties.

Thanks,