“a very hearty lunch! ”

Aloha Boracay Island Grill
Ranked #43 of 337 Restaurants in Boracay
Price range: US$6 - US$28
Description: Aloha Bistro Boracay is now Aloha Boracay Island Grill. Same great customer service with a new improved menu. We are open daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. We grill daily. Happy start at 2PM until 7PM. With Live Acoustic Band every Fridays and Saturday (6PM until 12MN)
Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

This place should get more visitors! the portions are soooo big! Had Ribs, grilled vegetables and mac/cheese!!! Very sumptuous! and it's air conditioned! if you guys need to do lunch in Boracay without the hustle and bustle of the beachfront traffic, come here!

2  Thank Brian C

Reviewed 26 April 2017

Some of the best, most friendly, professional and warm service I've ever received from any place anywhere.

I enjoyed the the half rack of texas style pork ribs. It was succulent and loved the sauce.

This place has a table tennis table and extended happy hour outside, and inside air conditioned. I would recommend the management adjust the table positioning so that the square tables aren't pinned up next to the pillars, because no one likes to sit next to a pillar, but other than that what a lovely food trip.

Should out to Rosie and her floor team for the wonderful service.

2  Thank Luke C
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

A Nachos to start and a mouth watering sweet and spicy baby back ribs to go along with our "piñacolada".Our waiter Charles is very impressive , he does an excellent service from the start 'till the end . We'll definitely come back . Aloha

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

I stayed in the Aloha hotel above the restaurant and overlooked this place. Went in my last day and was so angry I didn't eat here more often. Loco Moco is craze taste and portions are massive. Katsu curry is also decent. Get yourself

2  Thank niallquinn1989
Reviewed 1 April 2017

Found Aloha quite by accident but one of the best accidents we have ever had!

As Aloha was very near our hotel we initially nipped in to sample a cocktail (Aloha has one of the longest Happy Hours we found on Boracay 1400 - 2200 hours) but didnt actually move on as we enjoyed the atmosphere and service so much we stayed on for food.

Fantastic range of Happy Hour cocktails but the HH menu also includes plain and simple vodka / tonic or rum / coke which was a great find as not everyone enjoys cocktails.

You can eat either inside the restaurant (air conditioned and very clean) or sit near to the bar on the forecourt which is where we chose to eat time and again as it was a fantastic place to people watch. Food comes either from bar type snacks from a blackboard above the bar or a normal menu. DO NOT be put off by the thought of ordering bar snacks as the food is exactly the same as the restaurant food including portion size which are huge. There is such a varied menu that it may take some time to decide. The food is the best we sampled on Boracay and as a result ate there several times. The Blue Cheese dip with the Texas Ribs has to be the best I have tasted in any establishment anywhere in the world and as blue cheese dip is one of my favourite dips I think I qualify to rate it ;-) Greek Salad could do with a few more olives (another favourite of mine) but that said was absolutely gorgeous.

Attention to detail and staff make this place what it is and neither could be faulted, complimentary glass of water is given with meals so you have a mouth cleanser, ashtrays (for the smokers amongst you) are given with a watered cloth in the base staff are attentive without being intrusive appearing when you near the bottom of your drink to see if you want a refill.

The only fault I found with this place was the seating outside could do with some seat pads as they are rustic bamboo chairs and tables and I caught 2 items of clothing on the chairs making small tears in a dress and pair of trousers so the nails either need sanding down or pads put on the chairs.

Massive thank you to Julie, Niel, Ricko and Romel who made our visits so memorable, you really are a credit to Aloha and they should be proud to have you on their staff.

3  Thank dwyall