“Wow - finally some healthy food ”
Review of Hoy Panga Boracay

Hoy Panga Boracay
Ranked #17 of 337 Restaurants in Boracay
Price range: US$2 - US$4
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

After discovering this place during our time in Boracay we kept returning and ate lunch here often.

The food is amazing - fresh, healthy and delicious! It also has a great beach front location which doesn’t hurt!

We had the same thing every single time we went...The tuna poke bowl, lechon Kanin (spicy pork) and mango yoghurt.

I’m back home in Australia now but I’m still craving some more of the food at Hoy Panga!

1  Thank Dem11

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Their food is fine, enough to make us full but not satisfied. Food is too expensive for too little servings. We stayed in Boracay for 4 days, but we never returned to this place.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

They were very accomodating and even helped with my son on the high chair. We ordered Tuna Salpicao (with mushrooms) and Pork Sisig, and Veggie Fried Rice. It was surprisingly delicious. Food is pricey but given that their place is beach front plus good tasting food, I guess it is just right.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

I went daily every night around 9 pm, they had some drums show.
I used to order a different smoothie every day and all of them are nice... The Chocolate one makes you thirsty so try not to take it at night.. All in all they are amazing and the stuff are very nice

Reviewed 21 March 2018

Been here 2 times to drink their tequila. I love it's ambiance near the shore. The lights set the mood and their comfortable seats. We just came across of this place just want to have some drink and experience Boracay night life. It's good to stay here.