“Magical "Magic Set" meals”
Review of Supermagic

Supermagic
Ranked #4 of 337 Restaurants in Boracay
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Description: Supermagic Burgers is your delicious home-base for burgers that are ground fresh upon order, hand-cut fries, and ice cream made with real milk.
Reviewed 17 April 2018

I tried to check on the resto at Hue Hotels and I was curious of their food there which comes in set and is affordable as well. It did not disappoint us, really good. Staff wise, they are so attentive of your needs, my wifi won't able to log-in, but she was so helpful that he gave me more vouchers to try for my device so that I can enter the connection (sorry, I forgot her name). Kudos!

Reviewed 24 March 2018

The staff are very nice and friendly, from the time I entered till I went out they were trying to feel at home with friends.

I ordered the Bomb burger, it was cheesy and full of calories but who cares it's a foking vacation lol. The fries were bit oily but it's okay.

They have a nice vareity of burgers to choose and very reasonable prices.

They also have Vegan burgers..

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Tasty, juicy, made on spot burgers. Nicely prized sets with fries and ice tea. Portions of the right size. Friendly staff, clean place, what else does one want :)

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

As much as we like trying local food we gave in to having a burger here.. It was so good we went back the next night!
The menu is good because its simple, the price is reasonable and the food portion is perfect.
A month later and we still talk about Supermagic!

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I are veg and went out of our way to walk down to Supermagic as we heard they do veg burgers .. and I have to say .. totally worth the mission! It was AMAZING. It was called the Shroom burger and was so full of flavour. I opted no cheese so not sure what the smoked cheese tasted like but the bf said it was good. Even the thick cut chips were so delicious.

For the vegans out there, despite no cheese they still use a non vegan sauce in the burger and not sure if egg is used in the patty.

Only reason for 4 stars is because the burger patty didn't stay together so it was very messy to eat (but that's the fun of eating a burger right?)

Overall highly recommend! They accept card too.

(Sorry about the image. I drew a PG picture with the ketchup)