“My favorite cakes in the island”

Lemon Cafe and Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 324 Restaurants in Boracay
Good for: Families with children
Description: Lemon café serves an eclectic menu of gourmet comfort food with a healthy twist. Our on site bakery produces scrumptious cakes and pastries that are famous on Boracay as are our wedding cakes and custom cakes for any special occasion. We are open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Reviewed 3 September 2021 via mobile

They offer some of the best cakes in the island they also serve good pastries and our favorite lemon ginger tea. Their pineapple coconut lush is a must try and their salmon.

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (1,629)

Reviewed 9 August 2021

Food is for everyone in this café, may it be vegan diet, low lactose or whatever diet you prefer, their food is always tasty and appealing to my eyes. Very Instagramable and gastronomic. Everything is freshly made from the scratch. It is a happy eating all the time knowing that you are indulging into a healthy fresh food.

Date of visit: July 2021
Reviewed 26 July 2021

I ordered the pasta and the missus had the fish with potatoes. The other items on the menu looked good as well. I'm sorry that I missed going here on my first trip to Bora. The food was very good and not too expensive for D'Mall. My mango shake hit the spot on a warm day. I will definitely go back and try the other items on the menu. The desserts looked really good but I did not try them.

Reviewed 3 July 2021

A cafe in the middle of D'mall area, a very convenient location, the menu has alot of variety, some are interesting but taste wise I would say it's good enough. Drinks have a lot of selection which I enjoyed very much, cafe tables are spread apart with enough distance which I like and it's also not too crowded which is good as per social distancing, overall, if I get the chance, yes I would go back to have of cold iced coffee in middle of the afternoon.

1  Thank geraldantonio26
Reviewed 17 June 2021

The place was beautiful both in the morning and at night. Food was great and super filling. I highly recommend the Poached Salmon Penne Pasta and the Cream of Pumpkin soup that both come with bread, the hot calamansi, frozen iced tea, and the desserts. The brewed coffee comes with a cookie that compliments it well. The Sandwiches come with either chips, soup, or salad. The breads are baked daily at the second floor and the chips are made in-house too. Food was so good that we dined there twice out of three nights in Boracay.

2  Thank jantiamwatt