“Nothing special”

SpiceBird
Ranked #11 of 337 Restaurants in Boracay
Cuisines: Barbecue, Grill
Reviewed 26 January 2018

My kids love Oporto back home so we took them to this grilled chicken restaurant. Sadly the chicken was very dry and we couldn't finish it and the sides were quite bland. The service was good however and my son liked his ice cream.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Loved the chicken liver appertiser. We also had the peri peri pork and it comes with 4 custom sauce. This place serves craft beer as well so thats definitely a plus plus

Reviewed 22 January 2018

I cannot say enough good things about this place. The food is perfect. We had it twice in one week it was so good. Their chicken and shrimp were cooked perfectly and the piri piri sauce they use on their food is incredible. Very highly recommended.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

We went here a few times while we were holidaying in Boracay. It’s a small cosy restaurant. The both times we sat outside. We got the quarter and half meal . The chicken was so delicious cooked to perfection, the rice, milk bun, chips, were all so yummy , they had sauces as it was Portuguese style peri peri sauces which were all so tasty . Staff were happy and friendly. We loved our meals from here. I highly recommend this place don’t miss going here.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

We ate here based on the review we read in Tripadvisor while walking around D'Mall. Good thing that when we got here we were the only patrons since there were 10 of us and the restaurant can only fit a few guests.
I loved the interior of this place and how much thought and wit was put into it to entertain you as you wait for your order.
The piri piri boards were worth the price and the taste was great. I liked how they cooked the chicken well enough without it being dry and the porkchop was also good too. Plus, the service was pretty fast.
How I wish they would open a branch in Manila but I guess I really have to go back to Boracay just to get their mouthwatering chicken!