Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.com
US$22
US$15
TripadvisorUS$15
Hotels.comUS$22
FindHotelUS$16
Expedia.comUS$22
TravelocityUS$22
All reviews bulabog beach white beach nice sleep free breakfast room rate water heater minute walk nice room few steps tv stove island 8min hangers tricycle rates refrigerator
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 March 2020

The hotel is budget friendly and near to 2 beaches. We stayed here for 3 days and 2 nights from March 7 to 9. All their staffs are friendly and very accommodating to our queries. The hotel is just an 8 minute walk from white beach station 1 and 3 minute walk away from bulabog beach. They also have a common kitchen with refrigerator and complete kitchen equipment which lessened our expenditures in Boracay. This is not a beach front hotel. However, if you want to sleep in peace and take a rest with solace, this hotel is the best for you. Aside from their kitchen, there are also carenderias outside which cater cheap but delicious foods. Just go outside the hotel and you'll be able to see pancakes for 10php, fried rice for 15php per order and viands of different kinds for 45 per order. If you want to experience Boracay but in a tight budget, this hotel will cater all your needs. I'll definitely go back to this hotel! THE STAFFS ARE KIND AND THE SERVICE IS EXCELLENT.

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 7 February 2020 via mobile

Everything worked out perfectly. Really nice and friendly stuff. Nice room all to myself. Can relax there and cook yourself if needed. Also transfer that the hotel provided to the airport was cheaper than other places. Very happy about staying there, when I wanted I could go party with friends 30 meters away, when tired, just get back and enjoy the freedom, no noisy neighbors or something. Didn’t take any pics, but it was really nice anyway.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 18 January 2020 via mobile

A budget hotel located in Sitio Bulabog (not beach front, 10 min-walk from white beach)

Pros (+)

- You’ll have everything that you need for: a standard size room with a budget double bed, a/c, dining table, mini fridge, hot & cold shower, cooking/dining utensils, stove, basic toiletries (e.g. shampoo, shower gel, tissue paper), closet, led tv & a veranda where you can dry your clothes if your room is located at the upper floors.
- Courteous and very approachable staff. Everyone was warm & welcoming.
- Place is well-maintained, very clean.
- There are nearby restaurants/ local stores everywhere.
- Budget-friendly.
- Has a restaurant

Cons (-)

- Far from the beach. If you don’t mind walking for 10 mins whenever you want to go to the beach, this is ideal for you. Tricycles do not pass by, you will have to traverse the main road to save some bucks, unless you’re willing to pay a special rate of Php 100 (~ 2 USD) every time you go out/ head back. Going to the main road first before riding a tricycle towards your destination will definitely save as it only costs around Php 10 (~ US dime) per destination
- I was told there was no option to upgrade the free breakfast. Bummer. After days, one gets fed-up with the limited breakfast options that the hotel offers. Management should explore this option. Guests will have to pay for the premium anyway.
- You will have to pay a nickel (Php 5) to refill small water bottles while big ones cost Php 10 (USD dime)

Verdict: We saved a lot of money. We were very satisfied with the service so I’d say I’d reconsider going back or recommending this place to budget-conscious travellers.

It would not be fair to expect a generator due to its room rates so I’d let it pass.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2019 via mobile

I've had a hard time with my previous hostel, so my good friends transferred me here instead. Just a few steps away from them. So we can still see each other and to check up on me. I was lucky to be given a room downstairs wherein it's closer to the lobby and reception area and I can easily get in and out of the hotel without taking the stairs. I had a very cozy room! Almost complete like a home but, without the kitchen area of course. I had the coolest rest room, with hot and cold shower, a huge cabinet with compartments and hangers. A water heater, glass, mugs, table and chairs good for two people, a television, and a room fridge! With the price room rate, how cool was that! Good enough for a Cool Stay! I think, a night here isn't enough to make a good review but, since I stayed upstairs a few days ago last time, I can say, this is now one of my favorites! I love how they made it more closer to home kind of hotel. Best for its price prime location and just 5 minutes walk to the main road, close enough to D'Mall and Front Beach areas. Would love to comeback and stay again! Maybe in my most stressful time at work. This is one of my choices to have a little time to think. But, of course. We all have our tiny comment. I just hope that when the power's been cut, it could be a little more faster to regenerate power again. Of course, that's also a must for most traveller's like me and the rest. We all need Wi-fi and a hot and cold shower as first main concerns. Most especially, were paying a bit high for a night compared to most hotels around. That's just about it. Overall, it's price worthy and a must try for traveller's who wants to have a cozier stay without paying too much for a room for a night stay. And they also prepare a good set of meals! Tapa and Potato Wedges is my favorites! Kudos to your hard working staff and crew! God bless!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
basfriendly, Owner at Cool Stay Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2019

Dear mauveine02,

Thank you so much for your review.
We were very happy that we could accommodate you in your time of need. To hear that you then also very much enjoyed the room, staff & your stay with us, really excites us to read.

We also look forward to welcome you back very soon.

Take good care and all the best!

Reviewed 13 June 2019 via mobile

A couple of good things and a couple of bad things about this place.

When my girlfriend and I had researched places to stay in Boracay The Cool Stay Inn seemed perfect. Good location and good price. Both of which are true!

However something that we hadn’t read in the reviews on the Agoda website was the massive roadworks on the “street” the hotel is on. Road works start early in the morning and begin again late at night so it was a bit noisy at these times. Also we had a few power outages that lasted a few hours. One morning we had no power and no water for a shower. For those of us not accustomed to the heat it’s a bit of a nightmare not having AC or a cold shower.
The road works also make for a pretty precarious walk at night as there are no street lights and the road is all dug up.

The room was decent enough and the hotel is close to the beach and all the good stuff but as the rating suggests the overall experience was average.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Very nice of you to drop us a line.

I regret that the ongoing road maintenance didn't contribute in you having a comfy stay at our place. I hope you understand that this is something we do not control and all the businesses on the island have to deal with. The local government promised us that our street would have been done already weeks ago. But news and information about the process is hardly given or not at all, and most of the time not accurate.

We do feel positive for the future and look forward to everything being done. And with this in mind we hope that you will come visit us when all the Island rehabilitation have been finished.

For now take care, and hoping to welcome you back well all is done.