“great place, really good music, and food that's really superb!!!!”

Charlie's Steakhouse & Diner
Ranked #57 of 339 Restaurants in Boracay
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Grill
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Reviewed 4 April 2017

my friends and i were looking for a place to hang out in boracay when we happened to stumble on this place called Charlie's with this rather large electric guitar replica on the side of the building, and i immediately felt a bit of Las Vegas or Reno atmosphere.. we curiously went in and lo and behold.. the inside of the restaurant brims of excitement of whats going to be a great night ahead.. we ordered some beer and buffalo wings to go with it. we didnt wait for long till the nicely uniformed waitress served us EFES draft beer.. one of the best beers i ever tasted!!! and the band was playing great music too!! and worthwhile to mention too that thesound system was rockin' and yet we can still talk to each other.. it was really one memorable night of our weeklong stay in boracay.. Charlie the owner was tres cool.. one of the coolest guys i ever met.. so all in all it was a real fun night.. if you happen to be in boracay, do yourself a favor and go to this place with your friends.. its all worth it!!! see you again soon Charlie!!!

Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

My band Rockoustic Blues Experiment played at Charlie's a couple of weeks ago and I fell in love with the place. The ambiance is great and they serve sumptuous steaks — undoubtedly the best in Boracay. Plus, Charlie, the cool guy who owns the place, only books awesome bands guaranteed to give you eargasms all night!

Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

When I'm in Boracay, this is my go to place. Not only are their steaks mouthwatering (can't get enough of their Angus beef), they also have live music played by great bands. Their awesome sound system makes the awesome music sound even more awesome! The staff provide commendable service and Charlie brought food to us himself to make sure my friends and I were having a good time. You definitely have to visit Charlie's when you're in Boracay.

Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

I came with my girlfriend attracted by the great reviews.
We have ordered 2 drinks, a buffalo wing as a starter and 2 tenderloin as a main course
After finishing our drink nobody came to ask for a refill.
After 30 minutes of waiting finally we receive the Buffalo wing which were clearly raw.
After waving my hands trying to get attention without result I stand up with a plate in my hand to show the waitress the raw chicken.
She looked at the plate and walked to the kitchen without saying a word.
After 15 minutes (our glass were still empty) we received the Buffalo wing which were really sour and therefore we left it all.
We lost our appetite and decided to leave.
We tried again to get the waitress attention without success and I had to stand up and walk to the cashier to request the bill.
After awhile the same waitress came to the table with a bill with a full charge including the tenderloin we haven't had!
After explaining her that we haven't received any main course and we haven't eaten the Buffalo wing as well she came back with a bill with the 2 drinks and the Buffalo wing.
Tired from the whole experience I paid and left.
We are human and we make mistakes, I totally understand the raw chicken, the delay in serving food and the total lack of service but what is unacceptable is that nobody came to apologize.

1  Thank RossoVinoSingapore
Charlie S, Owner at Charlie's Steakhouse & Diner, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2017

Hello Rosso,

Thank you for your review. I have investigate your experience and your claim at Charlie's Steakhouse and Diner. first of all on behave of the kitchen regarding to your buffalo wings to be under cook.

Regarding our kitchen and waitress staff was in charge on your service and food, I have already made a disciplinary action the night after the incident.

I would like invite you again to our place and give you a free dinner on the house.

My sincere apologies.

Charlie

Reviewed 20 March 2017

We visited this place many times for the music but only eat here twice, the second time being for a steak meal and what a pity we only had the steak once!

Whilst not being the cheapest place for a steak what we had was superb, the steak was tasty, cooked just about right ( maybe a little under for my taste ) and all accompaniments were excellent. There were 4 in our party 2 had steak, 1 burger and 1 pulled pork roll. Everyone really enjoyed the meal but i do think that the steaks were the highlight.

All serving staff really friendly and helpful.

Would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a good steak.