Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Trip.comUS$167
eDreamsUS$206
Booking.comUS$206
ZenHotels.comUS$177
getaroom.comUS$199
Prestigia.comUS$185
1,326 results
All reviews infinity pool tartine sea room beach level beach front breakfast buffet kids club white beach caticlan airport hotel is beautiful duty manager d mall turn down service every hour f b sea view cold towels
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 January 2021

The hotel is advertised as a 5 star hotel but has some of the worst service I have seen in a hotel. All the tables in the restaurant stood hours before being cleared, waiters never came to the tables, the food took forever. It was also extremely expensive - like nearly PhP 1k for spaghetti bolognaise. The breakfast was also stone cold. Really unbelievable for a hotel like this. I heard several people complaining to management. I don't know if this service was due to the hotel laying staff off due to lockdown, but the service was poor even when there were very few guests.
The hotel itself was fine - the pools are pretty good. Its also right on one of the nicer parts of the beach. The staff were friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 12 January 2021 via mobile

My husband and I really enjoyed our stay. We celebrated our 13th wedding anniversary at The Lind and it turned out to be a memorable one for us...The staff were very accomodating, friendly and respectful. Super clean rooms, well-maintained swimming pools, the hotel and staff strictly follow the cleaning, disinfection and safety prevention protocols for the safety of all their guests and staff as well...Their front beach was exclusive for their guests...The Lind is one of the best 5 star⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ hotels in Boracay ( station 1)... We would definitely go back at “The Lind Boracay” with the whole family very soon❤️❤️❤️

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
The Lind Boracay, General Manager at The Lind Boracay, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2021

Dear iamloveoloma,

Thank you so very much for choosing to celebrate an important milestone such as your anniversary at The Lind Boracay. Congratulations!

Indeed, as a hotel, we are very happy to provide services and perks to our guests who deserve nothing but the best. Our location at the edge of premier Station 1 affords any visitor the chance to relax and indulge in the chill vibe of our spacious beachfront. The infinity pool deck is a unique open area that gives anyone the change to enjoy unrivaled views of sunset.

But apart from these amenities and facilities, you are, indeed, right in mentioning how service culture creates a lot of difference. I am happy you were able to experience our brand of warm hospitality.

It will be an honor to welcome you back to our hotel.

Reviewed 9 January 2021

The Lind is a perfect vacation place for beach lovers visiting Boracay. The hotel's frontage is spacious and welcoming, with a great design and big windows for the sunlight. At the level of the lobby is the infinity pool with a great view of the water. The rooms are spacious, very clean, and modern. The bathrooms are even supplied with Malin+Goetz toiletries (a high class brand) and free flipflops are provided (that you can keep!). The are multiple pools, providing ample room to swim, and the environment is very relaxing as the pool area is surrounded by lush trees and beach beds.
The hotel staff is courteous and efficient. They provide us with every little thing we request for, even allowed food delivery when we had a carving for Jollibee. The hotel's van transports us to and from the hotel when we get tired from walking along the beach. On top of that, they made us feel safe with proper COVID precautions. Overall, we loved our stay at the Lind and would definitely come back again! Shout out to Ram,Gem,Joy,Jessy,Gracel,Lea,John,Kenny,and all the boys of the transpo! Thanks for a great vacation!!!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear M7702MUjackief,

First off, allow me, on behalf of the entire team, to wish you an awesome 2021! Last year was particularly challenging but with guest reviews such as yours, we are inspired and encouraged to continue giving our best despite the odds.

Indeed, as one of a handful of luxury properties in Boracay, we aim to curate experiences and services that are ideal for our discerning guests. As seasoned travelers choose where to stay, we are glad that we can offer them an irresistible beachfront location on quiet Station 1 of White Beach, a well-designed hotel, a variety of facilities including an infinity pool, spa and fitness center, among others as well as various bars and restaurants.

However, as you pointed out here, what can create a huge difference is the warm hospitality our team is committed to provide each and every guest. Thank you for remembering our teammates' names and for sharing too the feeling of safety you had especially during this time.

We hope to have the honor and pleasure of welcoming you back to The Lind.

Reviewed 9 January 2021 via mobile

Me and my partner really enjoyed our stay. The food is great, they have friendly staffs, the location and the rooms are both amazing! Hallways are quiet and the place is not very crowded. Peace, Serenity and Privacy achieved! Plus they have a really nice infinity pool!! Will be back here for sure.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Kristinehopeee,

Warmest greetings!

Thank you very much for spending your holiday with us at The Lind. Indeed, it is the ideal escape to break free after several months of being at home. You are right in saying that peace, serenity and privacy can indeed be experienced at our hotel.

With our location of chill Station 1, White Beach, and with the open spaces at the hotel, you surely can indulge in quality time with the people you travel with to The Lind.

We hope to see you back at our hotel.

Reviewed 3 January 2021 via mobile

When Boracay opened to local tourists, I decided to book a flight and take my much needed break in that beautiful island. Initially, I didn’t know yet where to stay and luckily my brother and his friend suggested The Lind to me. Checked their website and saw their promo rates, which I found reasonable considering its rates on regular or even peak season. I booked the 2+1, where I got a free night stay plus dining credits .

Booking - experience was ok but I just needed to clarify that payment has to be made in a separate payment gateway and not automatic via the website. Once they have confirmed, they immediately sent me all the pre-arrival reminders and requirements from the City of Aklan.

Logistics - Everything was very smooth and seamless from the time they picked me up to the airport until the time I reached the hotel and vice versa. Brian Doronilla, was very courteous and was constantly guiding me on the process.

Food - Breakfast is on a managed buffet, understandably because of the pandemic and health and safety protocols are still strictly followed. There is a good amount of food choices to choose from. However for lunch and dinner, choices are limited. Staff in the dining area, Jocelyn and Rommel Morales are also friendly and courteous despite the fact that they are on skeletal force and that I see them from breakfast to dinner time. They’re probably tired but always managed to give a smile

Room - I love how spacious the room is and how clean and neat it is especially the bathroom. I super love the scent of the hand soap, the shampoo, conditioner and body wash! ❤️ The TV was a bit dysfunctional at the start but they were quick to fix it. Likewise, initially saw some stain/patch in the bedsheet of one of the beds but as soon as I reported it, they changed it easily.

I also love that the beach front of The Lind is very private and spacious.

Gracelle from the front desk was also very helpful and accommodating.

Overall, the experience at The Lind was super worth it! Definitely coming back

Trip type: Traveled solo
The Lind Boracay, General Manager at The Lind Boracay, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2021

Dear 803rizab,

Thank you for choosing to spend a holiday at The Lind Boracay. As we try to recover from the long months of complete closure, we are happy to cater again to guests. Your comments are appreciated and these serve as a reminder to always strive to be at the top of our game despite the odds.

Rest assured, your comments are not only noted but they have also been discussed with the team leaders.

Happy new year!