“Nice Tapas!”

Rojo by Dos Mestizos
Ranked #186 of 337 Restaurants in Boracay
Cuisines: European, Spanish, Central European
Reviewed 30 January 2015

This resaurant is located in the Fairways and Bluewater Resort just beside the newly rennovated open lobby.

We missed the Tapas Buffet which is on a Friday Night as our flight was cancelled and we were re-routed via Kalibo instead of Caticlan and arived quite late.

During our stay on another night we just ordered several Tapas dishes to try in their restaurant. We tried a Prawn Dish, Salmon Croquettes, Salpacio and Potato Omelette. We also received complimentary bread with two dips.

The food was very good and we were the only diners on this particular night. Ill be sure to try the Tapas Buffet next time though.

They also had musicians playing easy to listen to music.

2  Thank tommomelbourne
RicaV27, Public Relations Manager at Rojo by Dos Mestizos, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2015

Thank you for your kind comments about Rojo, our food and the ambiance of our restaurant. We are happy that you enjoyed your dining experience certainly hope to see you again on your next visit to Boracay for our Tapas Buffet.

Reviewed 28 January 2015

We order 2 kind of tapas Callos and chorizo. Both taste good, problem was callos (beef tripe) was over cook, it has not reach my mouth it has fallen apart. The chorizo (spanish sausage) was good. We order Paella, Black angus steak and salmon. They are all perfect, specially the steak medium well, it was nicely done, very juicy and soft. The place is cozy. And the price is reasonable for a hotel resort.

1  Thank PCT555
DosBoracay, Owner at Rojo by Dos Mestizos, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2015

Thank you for your constructive comments about our food. We appreciate your honesty about the Callos, we take all our reviews very seriously and are constantly trying to improve with every review. We are happy though that you enjoyed your dining experience overall and we certainly hope to see you again on your next visit in Boracay.

Reviewed 2 September 2014

I want to tell you that I enjoyed my dinner after a productive day with my colleagues. One thing that I find amusing is that they serve Tapas on a buffet, I really enjoyed my several trips back to the buffet table to sample each one. My personal favorite is the Pulpo (octopus).

This is a fairly new restaurant within Fairways and Bluewater and I recommend this place for dinner if you want away from the crowd and have a quality time with friends, family, or colleagues.

1  Thank Ken-Strauss

Thank you for your kind comments about Tapas Buffet and the ambiance of our restaurant. It is good to know that the Pulpo is your favorite, ths is indeed one of our bestsellers. We are happy that you enjoyed your dining experience certainly hope to see you again on your next visit to Boracay for our Tapas Buffet.