Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

Clean and simple. This room is nicely arranged. The location is great one minute away from the beach. The owner vivian Miguel, is absolutely helpful as well as all of her team. This place is really safe nothing to be worry about. I definitely will come back.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Benibi67400
Reviewed 31 May 2016

The beach house is just a good minute walking distance from the beach front. Which was fortunate for us because we went there around monsoon season (august) so there were times that the wind from the sea was blowing sands all over the place. The beachfront properties are the ones affected and we had no problem. So if you plan visiting the island during the monsoon season, i'd recommend this one.

The rooms are just ok. We had twin sharing room, equipped with a bathroom, a working fridge, a/c, a safe, and a telly.

Sleep quality is ok. It's a bit far from the party places in the island so you can sleep well.

Outside the rooms there is a balcony with table and chairs you can hangout in if you want to smoke or have a drink. Clothesline are there too for your wet suits.

Staffs are friendly and accommodating. We felt at ease leaving our stuffs in the room.

The location is convenient as well. It's just by Station 2. Though it's a little further in between streets. We got lost looking for it. It's near Reyes BBQ (this one's near the beach front), and from the main street it's just a few streets after the old D'Talipapa.

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank bloodydel
Reviewed 28 January 2012

I just walked up to the front and met Melanie, she offered to show the room and gave me a rate of P2000 if I stayed more than 1 night. I looked inside the room and it's great. Painted yellow, I have the corner suite upstairs. TWO windows, nice and bright, clean all round. Wooden tree like furniture, dining table, fridge, hot coffee, hot shower with good water pressure.
Also the bed is soft and the sheets are really fresh and new looking. Air conditioner, shelving for clother and a couple of hangers. Small TV. It seems quiet so far. I can't say anything bad about it. WiFi connection seems fine. It has a terrace not a balcony but I'd be happy to open my door in the morning and sit in the chair to enjoy people passing by below.
Come and see for yourself... I'm fussy and this is a great room for the rate.

Room tip: Go straight to the dead centre of your desired location and work your way outwards seeking a room. That way you'll know how close and far you are from just where you want to be... Nice!
Date of stay: January 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank Tumbolweed
Reviewed 20 May 2011

my wife and i stayed for 6 nights on our pre honeymoon holiday just recently and both loved it. the room was clean, had a cottage like decor with wooden furniture and panels. the bathroom was clean with a stand in shower stall. lil inconvenient for some but good enough for us. there was enough room to move around. the floor was spotless, and best of all... no cockroaches!!

the beach was just 30 steps away, the restaurants, bars and shops was conveniently few steps away as well. towels and bed sheets were replaced daily, the staff were more than helpful, hospitable and pleasant. we went to maricar and jun's cute lil cafe (the owners); the food was great with reasonable price.

overall, i would highly recommend the villa paula to those who are looking for something simple with affordable rate. thank you maricar, jun and maritess for your friendly welcome and assistance.

see you guys again soon.

Date of stay: May 2011
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4  Thank alminator
Reviewed 6 April 2010

I stayed here over the busy Halloween period. The room and location is fine no view but definitely a budget place.

Date of stay: October 2007