“The best tasting food in the island”

The Sunny Side Cafe
Ranked #9 of 324 Restaurants in Boracay
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 1 September 2021 via mobile

I love Sunnyside Café it’s one of my favorite restaurant in Boracay. The food is really good the coffee is excellent and the staff is well train and very accommodating you have to try this restaurant if ever you visit Boracay this is a must try.

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (1,581)

Reviewed 11 January 2021

The food is just amazing. It was soo good I couldn’t eat anymore. Highly recommend to anyone !! Great service too.

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 15 September 2020

Another friend introduced me to this quaint restaurant last October. I must say, I was thrilled to see the menu and boy they didn't disappoint! 10/10 if I would rate their food and service.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed 13 April 2020

I ate breakfast here everyday and i am not afraid to admit. There is a large variety of different burgers

Date of visit: November 2019
3  Thank GreenFong
Reviewed 1 April 2020

During our 1,5 week stay on Boracay island we went there for three breakfasts because the food was absolutely delicious and we wanted to try as much things as possible. So as many of you have already read the place is famous for their pancakes (AMAZING!) and probably the best sandwich I personally have ever had. Definitely worth a visit once you're there.

Date of visit: May 2019